Unban Request
[b]Your name: JoshZ
[b]Your ban ID: 63660
[b]Banned by: [F:L] Barkles
[b]Reason: Insulting a admin
[b]Involved:GmodBasher99
[b] Hello there I was banned by Barkles and the reason for insulting him, see my friend Steve or ex-friend you could say sent me a screenshot that I included in the link on Bug Requests saying that it was a bug now me being a young vunreable child like I usually am I decided to do as he said because of my stupidty that has put myself in a bad perma ban position
Now I was talking to my Dad yesterday explaining to him what had happened in my 14 day ban he agureed and told me to think of my concequences however he recently donated to the server and is not happy at all about my ex-friend Steve getting me a perma ban if you could please lift the ban it was be appreciated Sorry Barkles,
Thank you Josh
You posted this in a direct attempt to insult me

why would you not look at a link? and see this

I don't believe a word you're telling me right and unless you can prove otherwise with rockhard evidence im going to ban you from the forums too (as I forgot last night after that lovely thread)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Can I quickly explain please in Teamspeak
(07-25-2015, 07:12 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Can I quickly explain please in Teamspeak

Can I explain in Teamspeak
Nope you can explain here mate, so we have accurate records
(07-25-2015, 07:11 PM)Barkles Wrote: You posted this in a direct attempt to insult me

why would you not look at a link? and see this

I don't believe a word you're telling me right and unless you can prove otherwise with rockhard evidence im going to ban you from the forums too (as I forgot last night after that lovely thread)

I need to explain voice to voice
(07-25-2015, 07:15 PM)Barkles Wrote: Nope you can explain here mate, so we have accurate records

Look I really don't understand what you mean by Rock evidence however I can promise that Steven Warburton on skype sent me that link I opened it and thought well I need to report this to a admin as I didn't want it on the ban request list so I contacted a admin through the bug report need in a attempt to insult you but to remind you off what I thought was going on
I don't believe you at all. im sorry you can obviously see it isn't a bug.

Denied, suspension upheld. user banned from forums too.