Removal of my blacklist record
Your name: Blazing

Your blacklist ID: 59294, 59295, 59296

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60623768

Reason: Prop-pushing a stuck car without calling an admin first.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First of all, I'd actually like to describe how much of a pisstake this is. Temar never actually appeared to warn any of us to stop, and simply blacklisted us all at once. After getting blacklisted, I PMed Temar to explain how I did send an admin call about two minutes prior to my blacklist to remove disconnected player props so I could get rid of a raided house with the contraband inside and it was ignored. As a result, I implied that admins were busy and/or unavailable. Seemingly not the case; Temar was "too busy" to respond to my very simple request [it's not hard to type in a simple command] yet not busy enough to blacklist me and the two or three other players [at this point, this seems like an admin abuse request but it's not, I'm just annoyed at the circumstances], and so I went on to help the Corleones to get their car unstuck after learning what was the problem [allowed according to rule 6.8b AND common sense]. However, considering that my prior admin requests only TWO MINUTES ago were ignored, I would think that it's not unreasonable to make an assumption that admins were busy/unavailable. You can see the evidence in the screenshots below [I've highlighted the important parts]. Clearly, if you were to step into my shoes then you would see that I meant no harm in doing so and only meant to be helpful. Also, if you were in my shoes at the time then you'd be pretty sure that the admins were busy/unavailable and so rule 6.8b would prevail. It's particularly annoying because I was simply trying to help members of the community in doing so.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of this "act first and no questions asked" attitude. I feel that if somebody is blacklisted, they should be able to explain their actions to the admin who blacklisted them in real time and receive a response rather than simply being ignored with the admin failing to take responsibility for their mistake. I can deal with the one hour of blacklist; I know that it will have passed by the time that this unblacklist request is dealt with, but I just don't like how this goes on my record when I'm completely innocent.

Perhaps this could even be prevented if admins PMed the player who sent the request to let them know that their request was received by them and will be dealt with very shortly. I know that Rolorox has done this previously in my experience.

TL;DR:
- Prior to the incident, I called an admin to remove disconnected player props
- No response was given
- About two minutes later, I saw Corleones trying to get a car unstuck. I helped them as I made the assumption that admins were busy/unavailable due to my admin call being ignored.
- Got blacklisted for this even though rule 6.8b allows this in my circumstance.
- Pissed off because I was only trying to help and the admin in question seemed too busy to respond to my admin calls previously, yet not busy enough to blacklist myself amongst others.

Pieces of Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=487906366
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=487906265
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=487906300
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=487906336
[Image: jrpM8xb.jpg]

Looking to contact me? You can find my Steam profile here.
can't say no admin are available when i was available and no 1 called me
Also apart from it was not your car although 1 of the 3 I blacklisted did own
It wasn't a normal stuck it was stuck in the ground and they was having trouble with it and several deaths had occurred as a result
And I ignored your previous @ as it wasn't important
Disconnected player props have a Timer for a reason
(07-25-2015, 10:52 PM)Temar Wrote: can't say no admin are available when i was available and no 1 called me
Also apart from it was not your car although 1 of the 3 I blacklisted did own
It wasn't a normal stuck it was stuck in the ground and they was having trouble with it and several deaths had occurred as a result

Several deaths occurred as a result, but not as a result of me proppushing it. In fact, I had seen which deaths occurred and I peeked out of the door; one of the Corleone, I think it was the Don, seemed to have a lag spike and CDMed one of the Corleone members, then that Corleone member who got run over just held space to respawn.

As stated, I made an assumption based on the fact that my previous call wasn't responded to. I still don't think it was necessary to blacklist us all straight away; you could have warned us to stop or something, especially as the intention wasn't bad at all.

(07-25-2015, 10:54 PM)Temar Wrote: And I ignored your previous @ as it wasn't important
Disconnected player props have a Timer for a reason

It wasn't important? There was contraband inside and I needed to respond to another important call with the SWAT. I couldn't have left the house as there were Corleone in the area who may have just went in the house and taken the contraband when the props disappeared.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that it's just one simple command to clear the disconnected player props. You could have at least checked out the situation to see for yourself...

and like i said there is a timer for a reason, and i saw no reason to override said timer so you would raid him while he was gone (possible coming back, i duno)
(07-26-2015, 02:51 AM)Temar Wrote: and like i said there is a timer for a reason, and i saw no reason to override said timer so you would raid him while he was gone (possible coming back, i duno)

We had already finished raiding him; we just reached the last part. We had already gotten rid of that guy's main contraband stash but there was a part on the top floor. After waiting for about five or ten minutes for no reason, the props disappeared and I just found pots for drugs which I destroyed.

It might not have been your fault, but if you can see things from my point of view then you'd find the blacklist rather unfair as there was no communication. This is why I'd like my blacklist record to be cleared and perhaps I should post a suggestion about the admins PMing the players after their report has been received etc.

May I ask that this is dealt with? I feel that this blacklist was very unfair considering the circumstances.

Pending investigation. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.

It is still considered proppushing. We prefer if you wait it out and only do so if they're are no Staff members currently online.

Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub