Undercover Sting Operation
This happened earlier today on 33x with sourlemon, nicknamee and myself. Sour was RPing as a drug dealer and walked up to my matte black volvo S60R at mainstreet parking. He knocked on my window and asked if I wanted drugs. I asked to go to a more quiet location so we meet again on top street. I ask for him to sell me some coke and then he noticed that I was acting a little like a fed and my license plate was "FBI 1". He said he could only sell me "coke by the can" and wished me a good day. I then had Nicknamee set up in a location where sour would talk to him. He did again and they decide to do the deal at the Burger King drive thru (he apparently hadn't noticed the plate "FBI 2"). I silently pull my vehicle up to the front entrance while Nicknamee is getting him to show him the drugs. I sneak into the restaurant proper and wait for Nicknamee to tell me we can bust him. I hear Nicknamee tell him to freeze and the suspect turns around only to see my gun and badge looking him in the eyes as well. We arrest him and take him to our field office for processing & questioning. We ended up torturing him a little and then I accidentally kicked my wall socket and my computer was unplugged...
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I've done several of these. Not sure why you had to post this, but Good Job nonetheless!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I'll have to hop on another FBI RP with you two nutters, sounds fun.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • goigle!
(08-03-2015, 07:48 AM)Reebs Wrote: I've done several of these. Not sure why you had to post this, but Good Job nonetheless!

I know it's not super special, I missed a lot of the details but it was just a good RP in general by all parties and I enjoyed it so I figured like sharing :D
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(08-03-2015, 03:23 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 07:48 AM)Reebs Wrote: I've done several of these. Not sure why you had to post this, but Good Job nonetheless!

I know it's not super special, I missed a lot of the details but it was just a good RP in general by all parties and I enjoyed it so I figured like sharing Cheese

Fair enough. Good job!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]