/settings/spawnlist/rp_evolved_city.txt
Mac user. yay.

So, whenever I try to join the server, it tries to download the infamous file called /settings/spawnlist/rp_evolved_city.txt. Unfortunately, it cannot download by itself and the download never completes.

I know that an option is to disable custom server file downloads in Multiplayer settings, and I've done that until now, but it's very inconvenient as I have to re-enable it every time I want to join a different server, and it seems as though some sometimes certain textures break (police models in particular), theoretically as a result of turning off downloads.

TL;DR, I want to be able to keep custom server file downloads enabled.

So I was wondering if anyone could pull the file out of their own directory and send me a download link to it. It doesn't need to be from a PC running OSX, I know the differences between the Windows and OSX GMod directory, so I can use it even if it comes from a PC running Windows (theoretically).

I've checked the archive for this problem, and I found one thread about it, but the issue was
resolved by sending the OP the file through some private method. Not very useful for other people who have the same problem, so could you post a public link like Dropbox to the file rather than sending it to me privately, so that other people who have the same problem can fix the issue without having to make their own thread?

Thanks.
-Spitfire
I seem to have fixed the problem. All I did was make a .txt file called 'rp_evolved_city.txt' (and one called letters.txt because downloads got stuck there too) with no writing in it, at least I can connect to the server with downloads on now. I'll post if any issues arise.