Removal of old blacklists
Your name: [FL:RP] Sourlemon

Your blacklist ID: 50097, 36641, 36642 

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:34190735[/b]

Reason: 50097: NLR
36641/36642: killing unarmed men as sru

Staff member who blacklisted you: 50097: [FL] Ikaros
36641/36642: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:  50097: Prior to the event causing me to get this blacklist, I had been in a moving shootout that moved down the street from izzies towards the nexus, however, before I got to the nexus I was shot dead in the street by several corleones. After Dying, I respawned in the nexus and equiped my M4, and walked out the front doors, and at no point did I try to go back and arrest or fire at the corleones that had killed me (I could still see them in the street) However, right at the front doors, Giant Pony had tied up a man and was mugging him at the front doors of the nexus (The "No Committing crimes in very public areas or near the government" rule was still in place at this time, so I have no clue why he never ended up getting punished for it. I then proceded to draw my M4 and aim it at him, I am not sure whether I ordered him to drop his gun or not, But he pointed it towards me so I fired and killed him before he discharged a round. After this, he called Ikaros and told him I broke NLR, which was completely untrue as I did not kill him for killing me in my past life and I was not close to where I died previously. I would like this blacklist removed as it was a very rushed choice and Giant Ponys word was carrying more weight at that time, so his word was being taken over mine.
Screenshot to represent situation: Barrels Represent me[Image: B422C860554F8220D297479B29450779FEBCEEAF]

36641/36642: In this situation, I was an SRU sitting in the nexus while there was a dictator. While I was sitting in the lobby, around a dozen or so individuals weilding crowbars and knifes entered the lobby and proceded to rush the gate that was in place, I stepped back as I had no assistance in the lobby and would get butchered if I tried to stop them all and called for backup. At some point several of the men pulled out Rifles and one molotoved the gate, At this point, I opened fire into the crowd, All of whom that I saw were armed, I fired at the few closest to the front as I could see several of them had AKs. Apparently though, one unarmed person(I think it was the NDS at the time) was standing in the middle of all the men, and took 6 of my bullets and died as I opened fire, I died about 1/2 a second later as every person in the lobby pulled a gun and wasted me. Then I was blacklisted even though it was cross fire and I had no clue that the NDS was in the middle of the raiding group. These blacklists should be removed due to that factor as he should not have been standing in the middle of a group of people raiding, he was also wearing a suit at the time so I had no means of IDing him. It was a very tight space and I fired into the crowd to try and get as many as I could.
Screenshot to represent situation:[Image: 4915C26EF4FBB3B2BACA76F4181F15039E3FAC2B]

-Thanks, Sour
Under review.

After discussion with Decay we have came to the conclusion that this is denied.

Decays side of the story differs from your own.

As for my blacklist its far too old to be disputed now.