Unblacklist request Elfons
Name: Elfons
BlacklistID: 59149 , 59150, 59151
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19875283
Reason: Prop climb/push.
Staff member who blacklisted: Safira.
Reason why i should be unblacklisted:
I didn't do anything of this, it's a mistake. I am being framed or mods "friend" got pissed after i demoted him for random tazing people as police officer when i was on duty as vice president. I did not propclimb a single time yet i got a penalty for this twice so far. 
I think admins are overzealous and are abusing their rights. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself nor warned by an admin.

Regards Elfons
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=62673
Oh here it is, nobody told me it's against rules and it was obviously a lie,i removed it anyway and I worked to changed the contruction to fit the rules. I have to sadly say , yes OVERZEALOUS personnel. I demand unblacklist because this is going way too far. It's like, tons of people saw it even other mods, and said NOTHING. I assumed its just cool to show, i didnt even use it in RP.
But you gonna treat me like a serious criminal when i RP like a normal player.
This two guys in suits ASKED ME to build something and really liked my constructions EVEN DUPED THEM.
7 hours blacklist asks for 7 hour afk on the server with this wrong punishment.
Regards Elfons
This screenshots are not full evidence. I can go and screenshot somebody I don't like while he is building his base or something and report him for rules violation. I have saved my FINISHED work progress thats applying to the rules of the server. Join the server and let me show you that i am right.
As Temar pointed out, this is from a Player Report.

Quote:I think admins are overzealous and are abusing their rights. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself nor warned by an admin.

The report was made 2 days ago. You had 48 hours to post your side of the story.
Warning is not compulsory, and when you've spent long enough on the servers, we expect you to have read the rules.

[Image: sK6QPAQ.jpg]

This is a clear violation of rule 6.7 (Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.)

Rule 6.9 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included).

I see no support beams for this plate.

[Image: pAUDttw.png]

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Whatever. It was still building, it wasnt finished. Please read what i did write above.
I donated self destruction. Supported server for liar players. fail
Involved as I posted the Player Report.

You clearly violated Rules 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9.

The only person who duped your build was the other person with me, who duped your elevator build, none of your other builds shown in the report. I'm sure he will check with an admin if it is allowed.

Your build with the car on the roof is (as Safria said), a clear violation of rule 6.7 and that build was finished.

On the second picture you still have a build that is half finished and you managed to even get your car on it. It's still an un-realistic build and if it wasn't finished why did you put your car on it?

Even if your building on the second picture wasn't finished, you still violated Rule 6.7 and 6.8.
My question is what proof is there that this isn't just a half built dupe and vehicle for testing
Which wasn't drove onto a roof and looks more like the dupe tipping and its falling off
1. You claim that a moderator saw this. Can you tell us which Mod it was?
2. Why were you making a lift to bring a car onto a roof, a violation of rule 6.7?
3. If this build is 'unfinished' as you claim it to be, please describe how it looked once it was finished, specifically the props used to support the floating plate.

NB: Insulting players, staff, and the server has lead to a Forum warning on your account. Please read the Forum Rules and don't do it again.

Player failed to respond within 24 hours despite being active on the forums.
Blacklist has also expired.

Denied.