ThEif and shadowassasin32 unbans
Your name: THEIF & shadowassasin32

[b]Your ban ID:
3717 & 3716

Why we should unban you: so this is the story..... i had a truck and i got propblocked then the corleons came and raided us... my truck got stolen... so later i gather guys and we go raid corleons on mtl... we use a car that drives and we go on the wall and jump over no other props.... then we get into and admin sit and i explained how i didnt prop climb or yell bc they never yelled when they stole my truck.. so i got banned for not yelling and prop climbing

You shouldn't break rules in retaliation against someone else who broke them. If you wanted to have something done about the people who supposedly broke the rules before you then you should have called an admin then or made a ban request, but just saying "I broke the rules but so did they" with no evidence will get you nowhere. You used your car to climb over the wall, and as I told you when I banned you, this counts as propclimbing. There is no real basis to your argument here, especially as you admit to breaking the rules in your unban request.
its a shitty rule in real life if u knew u were outnumbered would u go through the front door or use a car to get over the small wall... also i did ask and admin (peches and fautine) none of them replied when i asked

This is going nowhere, just because an admin doesn't reply doesn't make it fine to do. Closed.
Just for future reference, because I know people go through the boards and read these threads for some reason - Admins are busy, they have a lot to do, and you can't always expect a reply straight away if we're in the middle of something else. ALWAYS check the rules thoroughly if you're not sure if something is OK.

Also thread moved.