Unban IkBenEenIronIngot
Yes i did just admit ive been multi-accounting and yes i lied in court house. But can't you just stand still for 1 second. What banning for double account does. Fucking with someones money. Fucking with someones money fucks with the person. Person cant stand that he is banned. He just buys another account. And now i can clearly see why you dont stand still with it as you guys only suck Jans dick. The only thing you do is following his rules. He is the man in the house. You guys are all his right hands. You guys maybe thinking that you guys are all cool because you are admins. But your just doing his dirt work. Can't you just be me for a second. Stand in my shoes. wasted alot of money for this server (Around €70,-) And then get banned another time. I changed. I am more mature. I might have violated the ToS but thats just my fucking case. As I always loved to play FL. Minge about. Thats when i was 10 years old. Ive finally got my RPP and now im getting fucked in my ass again. Come on guys. Have mercy for someone.

Messages In This Thread
Unban IkBenEenIronIngot - by IkBenEenIronIngot - 07-23-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Unban IkBenEenIronIngot - by Temar - 07-23-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Unban IkBenEenIronIngot - by Temar - 07-23-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Unban IkBenEenIronIngot - by Nacreas - 07-23-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: Unban IkBenEenIronIngot - by Barkles - 07-23-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Unban IkBenEenIronIngot - by IkBenEenIronIngot - 07-23-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Unban IkBenEenIronIngot - by Nacreas - 07-23-2015, 11:07 AM