Fallout better or worse ?
Okay here is the trailer to the new fallout new vegas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whnfIw_VfE
But do you think its gona be better than fallout 3 or worse ?
Well, if you actually look, it's basicly the same as fallout 3 but in different place, So I'm going to say It will be slightly better.
I'll say worse. Just because I don't like Fallout. Wink
Im quite looking forward to it, I really loved fallout and spent hours playing it when people go "Its just gona be the same" Well that makes me want it more ! because more story line Cheese
I love the musıc ın fallout games. But the lack of multıplayer wıll make me eıther waıt for Rage or not buyıng any of the games at all. Im a Bıoshock fan. Whıc ıs real epıc.
I reckon it'll be better. Uses new system instead of Karma, so that could go either way really. Other than that it's essentially the same. I think the storyline sucks a bit though.
Yeah i gota admit they pushed fallout 3 a bit to far with the broken still add on, No one can live after that much radiation !
Shocked 
(07-28-2010, 07:25 AM)Kenny Wrote: Yeah i gota admit they pushed fallout 3 a bit to far with the broken still add on, No one can live after that much radiation !

Im gonna pre-order it cause its a hybrid of the 1st 2nd, and 3rd fallout games. Its also made by some of the original developers of the first game Black Isle, and Inter-play. How do I know this? Well really simple if you've played all the Fallout games you would know its basicly another Post-Apoc rp, but Fallout has that touch where you know its gonna be kick ass, and not like that fallen MMORPG that really sucked. So yeah im pre-ordering collectors edition, and yes it will be way better. Cheese