Poll: Your choice
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PHX Remove
28.95%
11 28.95%
ADV Remove
13.16%
5 13.16%
Donator only building
26.32%
10 26.32%
Nothing
31.58%
12 31.58%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your opinion please!
(09-04-2010, 05:04 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: There are like 6 doors already in Garry's Mod models. Also there is a DoorStool.

Cops can break it open, with propdoors they need to do a keypad cracking first.
Signature too big...
(09-05-2010, 10:06 PM)jelknab Wrote: Do not remove phx, else it would only be walking/driving around+ less fun to raid stuff.
You should delete the upload/download menu from adv and the plublic folder.

Also if I would be new and I see I aren't able to build I'll leave directly.

You are rifht in that! In the VM server i where walking around and looking on people beacuse i couldent spawn props-.-
-AND THAT IS BORING!
Did you read my previous posts or not. Because if there is a building class you can still build but your prop limit is lower than donators.
Right*
(09-06-2010, 12:46 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Right*
I think someone told you before but if you make a typo you can just click the edit button >.<

OT I think Donator 50 props Non donators 10
-Signature removed-
(09-06-2010, 06:19 AM)Fallen Wrote: If you want phx get this: http://www.tezzanator.net/programs/garry...n-updater/

Thanks, I haven't really been searching for it, but its all ways good to have.
I just reckon a cap on non-donator props would massively help. If it was about 15 props, it'd encourage more ROLEPLAY and less time building bases to protect contra Tounge

Either way, more people will roleplay, or more people will donate Smile

Both are good for the server. That way you could leave PHX in; so those 10-15 props were good ones.

ALSO - with limits for non-donators, it will encourage team work, y'know, people grouping up to build ONE base between them - it'd be cool.
Maybe a good idea would be keeping props public but make the non doantors 20 prop limit but also remove phx to stop the big bases being built and also then the apartments will get used also most of the houses around evocity will also be put in good use.
Indeed no one uses the normal appartments atm ...
they just are empty 3/4th of the time
-Signature removed-