Stolen Police Uniform
Question 
How to get the stolen police uniform, and as non-donator you can still wear it?

-JenzXD
Get a lockpick, find a police car, use lockpick by rightclicking, wait, then you have a stolen item, it may not always be the police uniform though.
Non donators can wear it.
'It not always be the police uniform'
What else then, instead of a police uniform.
There's a massive mixture of stuff, I'm not aware what they all are, just try find out for yourself.

There's like scrap metal, prisoner uniforms, tazer parts and some other stuff
Ok, thanks.
You can get a variety of things such as weapons etc and the stuff Mustang said. Getting a police uniform is very rare, so don't expect to get it immediately and of course there is the risk of you geting caught by the police.
Getting a police uniform is a 2.5% chance,like others have said right click to steal from a cop car. You can also do this with a ambulance and a fire truck I believe. You can get a paramedics uniform as well as a fireman's uniform.
Be sure that you have a custom job title, a citizen would not steal from government vehicles since they follow the laws, make sure no one can see you too. It can come under fail RP then.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • MacTavish
Thanks,
I found one stolen police uniform and three stolen paramedic uniforms, and a lot of other government stuff.
If it's in fact a 2.5% chance, then good job mate, might as well be a really lucky guy.