[FL:RP]MUSTANG
Exclamation 
Abusing role of S.W.A.T and ignoring personal permits.

Arrested me twice in a row within 5 minutes and refused to /radio the President to ask for permission to detain a Presidential Guard.

This also resulted in me being issued with a 24 hour server ban from Brynn who was abusing Admin privileges and refusing to acknowledge both parties rights and opinions.

If MUSTANG could be given a ban/temporary ban from S.W.A.T role, this would greatly improve the work of the team as professionals. And as for Brynn, I believe that a reform is required on behalf of the server on his role. This is not the first time people have reported abuse of admin roles by this individual.

This a good server and I do not want to regret making my donation
Hello, before I start on proving that I have broken no rules I'd like to point a few things out.

Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]:

[b]SteamID[/b]:

[b]Time in GMT[/b]:

[b]Server[/b]:

[b]Summary[/b]:

[b]Evidence[/b]:

Quote:2. Always use Template when Making new Threads
The template can be found above in the code. It has been taken directly from here.
Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not only request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.
You have not provided one bit of evidence what so ever.

Now that I have pointed that out, I shall explain how I have not abused my role as a SWAT Unit.

Quote:Arrested me twice in a row within 5 minutes and refused to /radio the President to ask for permission to detain a Presidential Guard.

You're job was not 'Presidential Guard' it was 'Bap Man' or something along these lines.
You where arrested by me for
1. Threatening a citizen with a baseball bat
2. Trespassing in the nexus garage.

You argued that the president allowed you to enter the garage and explained that if I said your name he would say to release you, I then explained to you that
1. There was no law allowing you any privileges that a normal citizen doesn't have
2. Your name shows in the warrant and if he read it, which he should do would have denied it if what you said was correct.

Quote:This also resulted in me being issued with a 24 hour server ban from Brynn who was abusing Admin privileges and refusing to acknowledge both parties rights and opinions.

I told you to face the wall and start walking at gunpoint, you refused and explained that you would wait till I sent a radio message to the president or the president arrived. This is a direct breakage of fearRP which resulted in your ban from the servers.
Brynn did not at all abuse his administrative privileges, he banned you for breaking Basic Rule 2.1.
I'd also like to add that banning you is not abuse.

Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Thank you.
Denied. Use the template and provide proper evidence. You just broke the rules aswell.