The come backs
Hello everyone !
I started playing FL some years ago and due to school session i hadnt time at all to play FL .
 now that is summer thought , i have around 1 free month to spare some of my free time on FL again .
Last Time i joined FL was  , a year ago for 1 or 2 days only and since then 1 year back too.
i am really sad , that because of these 2 years passed , no one almost remembers me ..
i am here trying also to find my old good friends and start roleplaying with them again , even thought this will be for only one month ..
Nevertheless, cause of some last thing i have to do i will join FL server in around 2 - 3 days ..
I hope to find my old friends and make new ones and have a good experience while roleplaying .
See ya in game ^ ^
(if ya dont remember me , some of my old names were : MightyOne , DeathHallow , PinkyGhost , and of course Asylum . I am currently with MightyOne)

Also , lets see what updates u have done , from a video i saw they seem really interesting .
Welcome back!
Welcome back to FL Smile
If you haven't been on for over a year, check the new rules
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Welcome back to FL, I look forward to seeing you on the servers.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Welcome back ^^,
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Welcome back
Welcome back.
Good to see an old member back into the community. Welcome and enjoy.
Pinkyghost seems to ring a bell for me. Welcome back non the less, hope you have a good time.
Welcome back to FL