BR [FL:RP] Ven
What forcing RP are we on about here? Its pretty simple you were sneaking around, we detained, heard shots got you inside then heard contra. Its pretty simple a cop can do that, I don't see any forcing RP going on? You were arrested for contraband, next time perhaps don't sneak around people with guns. Basic Roleplay rule 2.1 it would be life threatening to sneak around masked men heavily armed Im sure I wouldn't do it.
[Image: alfred.png]
Forcing me into your RP. You come to my house snooping around, I want to know who it is. I call cops and ask why. You pull guns on me, when I wasn't a threat. Called me a spy. Made me open my own house.
First we weren't snooping around your house we simply stopped infront of your house, checked the door then went to the next homes, thats when the cops begin to arrive and you sneaking around in the bushes. We asked if you were a spy and you said no so we took your word for it. We got you outside your house for the questioning when shots happened and told you to open your house and get inside for better cover and to question you more. Contraband was heard and you were arrested. I have already explained this three times. Why would someone sneak around watching heavily armed masked men hence why we detained you and questioned you.
(07-21-2015, 09:16 PM)PaulB Wrote: Forcing me into your RP. You come to my house snooping around, I want to know who it is. I call cops and ask why. You pull guns on me, when I wasn't a threat. Called me a spy. Made me open my own house.

Listen Friend, make a coffe now, and read what just Oak wrote.

and you don't have any Good Evidence, only normal things in the console.

give me a clear Evidence!

I was hiding in bushes, as Two armed men, Wearing gas masks is around the neighborhood. I come closer, ask why. I get detained and assumed I'm a spy, get taken into a house, questioned. Gun shots happened, Forced to open my own home, and stand still as under fearrp. Venture then cracks my keypad instead of waiting for cops. Last post.
You are simply explaining what we have already said. And while the gunshots were taking place you were outside your house so we took you in your house for cover. Ven did this whilst I searched the area, Ven then said he heard contraband so I called the cops but he keypad cracked. When the cops arrived they got the warrant and destroyed the contraband and arrested you. This would be the fourth time I have explained this.
i think he is angry because we found a contrabands in his house or what?

So we need admin to response here please

Denied.

Players in question simply carried out a roleplay. They didn't break down your door and shoot you to death "bcuz we're with police and heard contra lol", they had a valid reason to search you and your house.