Unban me please
Hello my name is Adam also known as Stobbzy

Ban Id: 63582

Name: Stobbzy1234

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:5945

Reason why i should be unbanned: I let my little brother on my pc and told him to try and move the ambulance that was in the way (i am a noob at GMod) and he went into a different car by accident and went is this your car? (i was turned away looking at an IPad) I then said no and he just crashed it and left and started giggling, i am really sorry how i let him onto the pc like that, this thing shouldn't happen again. Then after he left 5 minutes later i walk into his bedroom to see him trying to login with his account (blueman2013). Thats why i now have a 2nd ban on his account saying trying to evade ban. (Even though i wasn't).

Banned by: [FL] Rolorox

I am sorry Fearless RP, this will never happen again, i will read the rules to make sure too. Smile
Alright mate so, leaving the server when an admin is talking to you is a punishable offence. Your account is your responsibility. A 2 day ban was fair. But you then decided to go on another steam account and try to re-connect. This is against our terms of service. Double accounting to avoid a ban is not tolerated.

Not much else to say, it was only a 2 day ban but you decided to try to get around it, and you have to face the consequences now.
denied. No reply from the player in question.