My new Signature
How does dis look?

[Image: b403de760a6512768760992c95349b98.png]
Please suggest anything I should add/fix thanks.
This is my first signature,  I made it in gimp with a shit ton of selections and cuts
About damn time you watched the anime.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
You'd like to improve the right side of your signature, i think you can see the defects, some more fancy font, style and you got a perfect signature.

Looks neat tho, good luck mate with your future works.
The following 4 users Like Freezak's post:
  • James_Gaff, Adamantite, Benporium, Nyander
(07-21-2015, 10:36 PM)Freezak Wrote: You'd like to improve the right side of your signature, i think you can see the defects, some more fancy font, style and you got a perfect signature.

Looks neat tho, good luck mate with your future works.

Aite thanks mate.
Fearless logo is a little choppy, not sure if that's in your hands or not and I can see a faint grey line on the right side of the signature. Follow Freezak's other tips and you will be sorted!
I can er... "hook you up" with a copy of Photoshop, should you want it. PM me for more information Wink

If not, I also have a higher quality FL logo you can use for your signature which can be found here Smile

[Image: J0XWXXr.png]
(07-22-2015, 03:41 PM)Jamster Wrote: I can er... "hook you up" with a copy of Photoshop, should you want it. PM me for more information Wink

If not, I also have a higher quality FL logo you can use for your signature which can be found here Smile

Already "bought" photoshop Wink just dont know how to use it.
(07-23-2015, 10:00 PM)Adam James Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 03:41 PM)Jamster Wrote: I can er... "hook you up" with a copy of Photoshop, should you want it. PM me for more information Wink

Already "bought" photoshop Wink just dont know how to use it.

I can help you out with many things if you want, not that i'm a photoshop god, but i can cover the essentials pretty good, least i can do - feel free to PM me with any concerns.