pr
FearRP did not apply because your weapon was not in a dangerous position, as stated numerous times.
lol
(07-23-2015, 05:49 AM)Stomm Wrote: FearRP did not apply because your weapon was not in a dangerous position, as stated numerous times.

So it being to his side makes it a completely non-dangerous, non-lethal item? All he had to do it raise it and pull the trigger, and you were not very far away so aiming doesn't really matter there.
Not sure why you two are trying to twist my words, but I have stated the facts that I knew of and my view of the situation. I will await admin approval, denial, or request for more information.
lol
Approved.

Notes: It is clearly stated in the rules that "Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you." (rule 2.1).
If an officer pulled you over, came to the side of your car and politely asked to see your license, then it would be realistic to try and prolong the inevitable [getting a fine/ticket]. The video however shows the officer clearly pointing a weapon and giving an order, to which you did not comply.

You getting into your car is a variation of Rule 2.1e (If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.). This rule challenges the excuse of a player that "their gun wasn't pointed at me, so I'm not under FearRP", which is your defence in this case.
Bear in mind that your character would have to open the door, sit down and floor the accelerator, which would take approximately 3 seconds at minimum. This is plenty of time for an officer to react and pull their weapon out, once again putting your life in danger.

"(PM) [FL:RP] Stomm: It was clearly down and he did not issue any orders once he
brought it back up, he just opened fire."
You were fleeing from a pre-existing situation. The order is obvious: stop.