[FL:RP] Markus - Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Markus

Your ban ID: 63547

Banned by: [FL] Obay

Reason: FearRP

Involved: 2 officers

Why we should unban you: 

So it all started with me playing music to the citizens in my parked car with engine off at the gas station. Suddenly I saw an officer coming up to me and yelling "Get out of the car". I insisted in staying inside as I thought he was trying to arrest me for playing music which was clearly legal.

Of course when he pulled his gun out, I got out of the car since I didn't want to break FearRP and waited for a bit. When he put his gun away, I thought that this was my time to escape, so I ran away, but the tazer quickly got me, falling to the floor and as soon as I could stand up, I was banned.

My point is that I wouldn't have ran away from somebody with a gun to my had. I know all too well, what it feels like to be banned for FearRP as it happened to me a year ago, when I was having problems in real life, which affected me in-game unfortunately. However the officer didn't have a gun to my head and when I was running away from him, I was looking forward not seeing his tazer.

Now I'd like to point out something: I'm not saying that Obay made a mistake and I should actually thank him for banning me because that means he's doing his job.
I'm simply asking for another chance. The last time I got banned was a long time ago and 
I swore to god not to make that mistake again because I don't want to ruin other players' experience
of this server which I've been part of for 4 years now.

I've read the rules countless times, and always thought that only gunpoint/tazerpoint matters in such situation (in which case I would never ever break the rule), but clearly I've been mistaken the whole time.
I didn't want to ruin that officer's RP experience or hinder it in any way.

I love this community with its active staff (this is clearly a proof Tounge ) and friendly players. I love helping new guys also. I've recently had some nice RPs with veterans such as Ven and I have met some wonderful people here who could prove that I'm not a minge, of course they are not involved. 

I know I've made a mistake, but please consider this application when judging my ban. You may think I'm not worthy for your attention, because I'm just another rulebreaker or minge, but I would die to prove that I'm not such thing. You can ask me anything. I would do everything, answer any question you might ask.

Thank you, that's all I have to say. I hope you'll consider this.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
Unfortunately, you still broke the rules.
Denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]