Unban Request: [TG] MrTieGuy
Your name: [TG] MrTieGuy
Your ban ID: 62715
Banned by: [FL] Venom
Reason: Requested
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: I said: "Ban me if you want" after I was in a disagreement with an admin. I never said "Ban me".
(additional information in the reply section.)
You said ban me, and I did.
[21:06:12] [TG] MrTieGuy (STEAM_0:1:42278273) said: //This community has gone to shit, ban me if you like, everything is fucked.
Bump?
perhaps if you responded to the comments Temar and venom have made it would be helpful mate
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(07-26-2015, 05:12 PM)Barkles Wrote: perhaps if you responded to the comments Temar and venom have made it would be helpful mate

True but I didn't really know how to respond.
<b>Additional information:</b>
I was a police officer patrolling outside of the city when I see a rebel mug a citizen.
The rebel puts his knife away after the citizen has left, I walk up to him with my gun pointed at him telling him to freeze and face a wall. Two of his rebel friends come up to me and I told them to move away from the arrest. They didn't listen so I wanted to requested backup. While I was typing, the mugger ran away from me (while I was pointing a taser at him, disobeying FearRP). I ran after him (without sending the message) and his rebel friends killed me.

When I respawned, I heard people counting down. So I turned around and I saw (7-10) officers with shotguns in a group photo position and a citizen on a block-prop. When the countdown reached zero, the man jumped up and the officers shot the citizen, calling it a 'public execution'. I was pretty mad because the officers could've done something else. Because if they were patrolling for example, they could've seen me struggle with the arrest and they could've helped me.

I was pissed of because I got killed by FearRP and I said some things that I wish I didn't say. After I got warned by the admin I said that they could ban me if he liked, because I didn't care any more. But I thought he was going to ban me for disrespect and profound language.

I hope this helped with your.. investigation? (don't know how to call it)
Thank you.
Approved.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]