Unban request
Your name: SalamiWarrior

Your ban ID: 62797

Banned by: [FL:M] Brynn

Reason: Staff Disrespect - D/c to avoid me - (extended - Barkles, we dont come on to be insulted)

Involved: no one else was involved, it was only me and the admin

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned the admin flew away from me so I thought the situation was done and therefore I disconnected as I had to go. I also made a little joke and the admin took serious after i had specified it was one after i had said it I was also new to the server and i didnt see any rules so i didnt know what to do and what not to do. I hope you understand,
You were banned: 2015-06-27 why wait this long to appeal

I seem to remember you heavily insulting Brynn and DCing to avoid him, so im very suspicious of your story and am inclined to think you may be lying to me.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
no i was right next to him when he was getting the talk and the admin flew away and said since your new ill let you off so dont give me that crap about DCing because he was with us the entire timeĀ 
Ok.

Let me paste the logs, which I lucky found ;

First of you called me a "pled"

Spoiler :
Quote:v2d [16:26:20] SalamiWarrior (STEAM_0:1:60661542) said: it is my fuckin friends you pleb

Then when you d/c'd, you called me a "retard"

Spoiler :
Quote:v2d [16:29:38] SalamiWarrior (STEAM_0:1:60661542) said: see ya late retard

Then you disconnected at : [16:29:40]

I banned you at : [16:31:18]

Now can I remind you both, lying in the courthouse, will result in a forum ban.

Now you have 24 hours to show interest and respond to this post before it is denied.
well why did you not ban him there and then ??? its a bit silly initĀ 
Because from the logs, and what I can remember, I was prepared to give him a warning. Which the logs also show ;

Spoiler :
Quote:v2d [16:29:10] [FL:M] Brynn (STEAM_0:0:79621462) said: .//and Im going to highly suggest you read the rules, take that as a warning, next rule break I see, you'll be banned

And then when i was about to rap up the case, he called me a retard and d/c'd.

Therefore he was banned.

Now, I'd like SalamiWarrior to reply, on this matter, seen as its his ban.
User has failed to respond, within the allocated time given by Me.

User forum banned and Suspension upheld.
Denied.

Suspension Upheld

Kind Regards:

[FL] Barkles

Server Administrative Team
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]