UnBanning - Random Firing
Account name: ter0revil
Ban ID: 3692
Reason for Ban: Random Shooting as Cop
Reason for Unban: All i was doing was controlling the situation and the Cops Radioed in saying Arrest ALL rebels and there was one on Souls car. I arrested him and he jumped back on so i shot at him and got banned. I am sorry for what i did, And will not attempt it again.
The president never said anything about you being allowed to shoot rebels. Every time someone reported a rebel in the city, orders were given to arrest, but not to kill.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-01-2011, 09:41 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: The president never said anything about you being allowed to shoot rebels. Every time someone reported a rebel in the city, orders were given to arrest, but not to kill.

I know i said i arrested him and he started jumping on cars, SO i fired warning shots at him
(10-01-2011, 10:11 AM)ter0revil Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 09:41 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: The president never said anything about you being allowed to shoot rebels. Every time someone reported a rebel in the city, orders were given to arrest, but not to kill.

I know i said i arrested him and he started jumping on cars, SO i fired warning shots at him

i was also banned at random when i as told to stop and then all of a sudden i was banned....
(10-01-2011, 02:52 PM)darkninja908 Wrote:

i was also banned at random when i as told to stop and then all of a sudden i was banned....

I know how it feels :L Did you appeal and get unbanned - Who banned you?

(10-01-2011, 03:21 PM)ter0revil Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 02:52 PM)darkninja908 Wrote:

I know how it feels :L Did you appeal and get unbanned - Who banned you?
i dont know who banned me, and no im not unbanned, it was today adn im pissed because its bacisally admin abuse...
oh sorry then i shall remove it Tounge
Just because he is a rebel and jumping on a car does NOT make it ok to shoot. Think real life - Do cops really ever shoot? No, most cops in a force, even in America have never fired a bullet outside of a training range. There's a reason for this, it's an extreme action that will pretty much always greviously injure someone - Every time it happens it's always front page news.

So take an example from that, and try and arrest him instead. You don't just shoot for jumping on a car. Shooting is always a last resort.

The ban expires in around 6 days anyway, so I suggest you take the time to fully read through the rules and RP guide we have on the banner at the top of this site. Also darkninja, please do not respond to unban requests that you have no relevance to, or evidence for. Thank you.

Thread closed and moved.