Unban request
Your name: Katze

Your ban ID: 63406

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: Nazism

Involved: Roko, Chicken's Headgear

Why we should unban you:

First of all I'm not asking to get unbanned, I just want my ban to be shortened to something more reasonable. I don't think half a year is reasonable for someone who doesn't have previous bans on record.

What happened:

I was growing weed with my friend Roko inside a building, we had a 7x6 array of small blocks that we used to play connect four on with the color tool to pass time. At one point we started drawing stuff on the block array and eventually Roko painted a swastika, I colored it and thought it was funny (I know, really childish etc). We didn't think much of it and just kind of left it there until we would play connect4 again.

We invited our friend Chicken's Headgear (an old friend who hasn't played on Fearless for a really long time) to look at our weed operation, well he saw the swastika, and started saying stuff like "sieg heil" in the voice chat, and I started saying similiar stuff. We were just joking together, but apparently an admin was watching us, he came visible and deleted our drawing board. The admin went away (or probably continued watching us...) and Chicken's Headgear started spawning notes with nazist stuff.

The admin came back and banned us all for 6 months for nazism.

We weren't roleplaying nazis in the public or anything (I know extremist RP involving real life extremist groups is against the rules). The whole thing happened inside our building, noone else saw or heard it and it was just a joke between friends, that is all.
An unban request was posted on your behalf yesterday and was denied.

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]