Unban appeal
Your name: Horseman

Your ban ID: 50135

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Attempting to crash the server

Involved: Horsepimol (A friend of mine banned for the same reason, by the same staff member)

Why we should unban you: I have played on the CityRP servers every week, back in the day. It must be around a year since my ban. I have already tried to explain myself back then, but my arguing seemed to had no effect. The reason I got banned was for an attempt to crash the server. It may be true that my friend and I have caused server issues, but this was not on intention. We were having fun with props in our bought home. We continuesly spawned a toilet prop. I spawned 30 in a very quick pace to place them inside the room later on. Horsepimol spawned multiple too,but they got destroyed upon spawning, which is why he kept spawning more props, causing server issues.
Shortly after we both were permanently banned from the servers, without a reason.
Upon asking the admin in question "[FL] Venom", he told us we were banned for an attempted server crash. We never had the disturbance of the server in mind and neither did we notice we caused any. We both tried to tell the staff member "[FL] Venom", but he kept to his accusations of us intentionaly harming the server to the point we were fed up with repeating ourselves.
Now I come back and ask for a pardon to return to the FearlessRP commnunity.
We are reviewing your appeal.

Thank you for your continued patience.
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]