Obay
this obay THE WORST ADMİN İ EVER SEE a guy micspammed + prop pushed me he just called the admin he didint even bother the come or listen me and the only think ı did was hitting his music box!!! after that he banned me from weapons for 1 hour the avakaki or somethink like that just come hit me with a bat and cops arrested me for 15 minutes im sorry but if you dont even listen just do what ever you want im allowed to say what you are!! please dont just demote him just ban him for ever for being that much stupid
Yeah, this is gonna be denied unless you use the template pumpkin Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
you make a valid point hostage but you aren't involved - Warned, Barkles
Before we start.  Please use the provided template:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Time/Date:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Name of Administrator:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]

Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?
The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
  • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
  • Removing your props
  • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
  • Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
  • Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
  • The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.
Official Source

Punishment issued: 
[Image: 37d676a7da9ab07dac8e13b3f952315d.png]
[Image: 3dd8761dacf181ef8977689a2b5c9d83.png]

Evidence:
v33x
[21:35:28]
Rengar
(STEAM_0:1:56671829)
said: @HE PROP PUSH MİC SPAM AND YOU FREAKİNG BLACKLİST MEE?? YOUR THE WORST ADMİN İ EVER SEEE
v33x
[21:35:49]
Rengar
(STEAM_0:1:56671829)
said: //ADMİNS ARE FUCKİNG RETARTED THAT MOTHER FUCKER MİC SPAM + PROP PUSH BUT İ GET THE DAMN FUCKİNG BLACKLİST EVERY FUCKİN

Rules Broken:
- 1.7 When requesting an admin (@) you must provide relevant information. Non-informative, aggressive or caps-locked messages will result in a kick.
- 1.4 Do not insult players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.
- 5.5 Do not use OOC to call a staff member; use the @ command.
- 5.6 Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages.

Thank you.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Closed and sanctioned.