Unban
Your name: Chicken's Headgear

Your ban ID: 63408

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: Nazism

Involved: John Freeman, Roko Steel and some other administrator.

Why we should unban you: While I agree that Nazism 'is generally a bad idea and thing to spread' (how to say the better way?) around the server, but we never let it outside the warehouse.

I am not requesting a unban request for these others as they have may or may have not done it to more extreme extent than I have.

I happened to stumble upon my friend (Katze) playing on your server, and got an interest to join him in-game just to hang out with him 'and inspect his weed stache'. (played previously, got 5 hours blasklisted for small props on road that acted as dirt, gotta learn somehow) It took some time to get to his place as he was occupied. Of course, the moment I stepped into the warehouse I saw the swastika, which I let go since it was my friend but I made some small remarks towards it via microphone.

Admin sit, was removed. After a while, I was messing around with my friend and made a note saying 'fak jur selves :-D' (which is how a finnish with an accent would say and both of these people were finnish). Apperantly one of the admin took it as I was disrespecting him.

After a while, I just decided out of my mind to mess around and make another note saying the well known nazi salute. This was also confined in the warehouse.

I felt that the 6 month was really extreme for something little I did, and I got punished as part of the group with the only warning I was able to retrieve from Roko (common sense?).

If unban is not possible, then a ban shorten is what I'd desire since 6 months for one note of 'little nazism' is too much. I then don't have any idea about the 'fak jur selves :-D' since it was a joke with my finn friend and his other finn friend and I have no idea how the admin himself can take it as a disrespect.

One or two months maximum is what I ask, not six for one note that was just a banter around my friend and his other buddy.
No I'm not going to allow you back on our servers. This a role-play server, not a banter-bus.
When I first confronted you, your mate Katze decided to mention Auschwitz and something about Jewish people in German. From the way you had all carried on, it was obvious to me that it wasn't appropriate.

Chicken, you mingled with the wrong crowd, but that does not mean I'm not going to hold you personally responsible for your actions

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]