WarthoG
[b]Your name: WarthoG

[b]Your ban ID:

[b]Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

[b]Reason: BRA (62402) - FailRP, NLR, last chance

[b]Involved: Merek

[b]Why we should unban you: Okay, so, my job was set so I could burgle properties. I picked to lock to this guys, and then entered, with a gun at his head, he then ran through a keypad locked door, breaking Fear RP, and then once I got through that, he ran into another room and locking himself in, after opening that, I had a gun at his head, and he was unarmed, he jumped behind the wall, pulled his G36C, and killed me, about 11 or 12 minutes later, I returned, after requesting admins countless times, and they were either busy or not doing admin things (Roleplaying). So I had got sick of waiting for no responses, and took in into my own hands, and I understand that I broke some rules, but how ironic it is that he only started recording when I broke rules, and he's not recorded himself breaking Fear RP multiple times.

"So basically, he broke into my house and I killed him. He then returned to the apartments and told an officer that I had contraband in my house (which he knew from his PREVIOUS life). They then both proceed to break into my apartment and kill me, breaking NLR."

^ Is not even part of the story, its funny how he's not including himself breaking rules.

I'm asking kindly for this ban to be reduced to a month or 2 months, since, yes, I did mess up, but the only reason I was backseat administrating was because out of the numerous admins on the server, nobody was responding, and I know not all of the admins were busy, because I saw a couple either building, or rping.
Ban ID is 63394
You where killed by the player and went back to the player's house within 10 minutes, used information you had from a previous life to have a cop go into a house. You, being some type of Criminal as your job title, are not supposed to help police raid a house. You did this and killed the player who killed the officer.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Indeed I did do that, but what im trying to say is the prompt for this was the fact that he broke Fear RP atleast twice, then after 11-12 minutes of waiting for an admin, and going around looking for one, finding that some weren't actually doing admin 'business' and some may or may not have been busy, there for I only saw 1 way which was wrong, I know, but to backseat admin, and i'm sorry about that part.
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]