[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army
IC
Name: Dean Ambrose
Date of Birth: 2nd of May 1989
What use are you for Helghan?: Skillwise I consider myself expert at shooting in close-range, I am strong hand in the battlefield, and I wish to prove that to everybody in the field, I got social skills to bring the clan. My communication skills are sharp, that is also one thing I'd bring, great communication between the army and development.

OOC
Steam name: Viljo
Hours: 2742+
Bans/Blacklist: 0
Why do you wish to join?: I have huge belief in my future in a clan like this. I would like to dedicate my time to my old friends here who I got to know with long time ago, and wish to prove myself worth their time again. I am not only telling this to the people who I dedicate this to. But everybody in Helghan, I want to get to know people in here.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third army
(If chosen development) What role?: -
IC:
Name: Thobias Fletcher
Date of Birth: 2/4/1983
What use are you for Helghan?: I have for years practised the art of handling firearms with control. I am a man willing to do what he is told to do as long as noone gets personal with me. I prefer operating silently and maybe that is what this army needs.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear
Hours: 1816
Bans/Blacklist: 9 Bans (Last in 2013, been highly active and followed rules since then), 5 blacklists.
Why do you wish to join?: I’ve heard good stories of the clan so far, and after checking the thread out properly I decided I wanted to apply for a position. I have been a part of several military based FL clans before and this looks like a cool new twist.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third army
(If chosen development) What role?:
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

Hillerbear
Viljo

"Helghan has accepted your applications, you shall go through the academy, from there you will become apart of one of the most feared and brutal military orders ever known, the Third Army welcomes you." - The General

ALSO ANOTHER UPDATE TROOPERS:
Zeppy has requested a transfer from development to third army, he is now a Trooper in the third army.
IC:
Name: Kyle "Retro" Fraser
Date of Birth: January 5th, 1986
What use are you for Helghan?: I am a skilled marksman which would come of use to defend/raid. I am fully capable of following orders as soon as any are given.

OOC
Steam name: [P:A] [FL:RP] Kyle Fraser
Hours: 1030 Hours
Bans/Blacklist: 8 Bans 9 Blacklists
Why do you wish to join?: I have always wanted to be in a clan that is good at RPing and I was taken into your base once and I saw it was full of great RPers which inspired me to place an application. I would love to join in on these RP's and roleplay
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third Army
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
IC:

Name:Mike Mattews
Date of Birth: 4th July - 1988
What use are you for Helghan?: Im used to follow brutal orders. i will do anything to help my group. I also got years of experience with guns. Communication is my key to success.

OOC
Steam name:CrueL
Hours:430
Bans/Blacklist:3
Why do you wish to join?:Im looking for a clan to roleplay and have fun with. It seems like a fun clan to be a part of and grow with. I have been member of other military clans before so i got experience. 
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third Army
(If chosen development) What role?:
Go to see so many members eager to join the Third Army, if only I had some in Development with me and Zeppy ;-;
Jokes, still, good to see you are all ready to join and help fight for our cause.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
[Image: NaEZ285.jpg?1]

THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

Kylefraser

CrueL

"Helghan has accepted your applications, you shall go through the academy, from there you will become apart of one of the most feared and brutal military orders ever known, the Third Army welcomes you." - The General

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU HAVEN'T, [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR)
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Lizard
OOC: Due to to reasons, I must close the clan.

I wish to apologize to my friends, and my fellow clan members, but thank you for having such a magnificent time together and bringing glory to Helghan.

IC: The Emperor has called us back, we must return to our home comrades. Finally, I get to return home a hero, the surface is just too much. However to those of you who have dedicated your time and lives, I wish you all the best of luck, and thank you for your sacrifice.

Signed, Matthew Winchester, General of the Third Army