[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army

HELGHAST 

The Beginning.
(To Killzone fans I have to change the story a bit so it fits city RP so please do not hate me for this.)
In the early 1800s, a cooperation of pioneers were contracted with mining an underground cavern located in the Superstition Mountains of current day Phoenix, Arizona. The cooperation was known as the Helghast Cooperation. However one day, when nearly all of the miners were down in the caverns mining, the only entrance to the underground cavern had collapsed. Trapping hundreds of workers and miners in the massive cavern.

After reports of the incident, the U.S. Government quickly cleaned up the situation, denying any of it happening. And with that, the Helghast Cooperation was quickly disbanded, their history erased.

But deep underground, the miners still mined, working for survival, finding ways to survive, using cracks in the rocks to grow plants. Anything for survival. Decades passed, and the air below began to change their bodies, many forced to wear respirators. They thrived in the massive cavern, building a nation underground. They believed that with their hardships, they have become one. United under one goal, payback on those who betrayed them, the ones who had left them underground. The surface world.

From being oppressed, to becoming the oppressor.
The Helghast were victims of prejudice and hate, forced around by those who believed were stronger. Told what to do, and what to feel. After becoming trapped in the cavern, they had founded Helghan, a place believed to be a curse, but they endured. Building, and becoming stronger to their new environment. But one thing was missing, a leader. A democratic cooperation had control of the Helghast. That all changed one day however. Out of the darkness, a brave individual rose from the people to take control. After his rise to power, Helghan, the nation under the earth, became a totalitarian state, heavily dictated by military forms.

What do Helghast do?
Work as one. They do not take the safety of a single individual over the whole, every single Helghast's life is dedicated to Helghan. Everyone contributes and stands together.

Why have they come to Evo City?
They have not, at least not all of Helghan, instead they have sent the Helghast Third Army, the spear-head of the Helghast military. They do not wish to invade, but watch closely. They despise Democracy. "Who is this man, this individual, and why does he matter over the rest? Why should he be more important to the man next to me?" - Helghast Commander.

What to expect?
Not a very strong presence, at least in the city. The Helghast will separate themselves from the city, instead they should remain in their base, far away from the eyes of democracy. They'd rather keep to themselves, but that is liable to change on special occasions. 

How will they treat the citizens of Evo City?
They wish to be left alone, they do not like, and do not approve any citizen that has more power over their neighbor. If caught sneaking inside their headquarters, or any sign of aggression, will be met swiftly with cruel and devastating power. But they will not go out of their way to target them, just as a bee hive, if you leave them alone, they will leave you alone.

Helghast Third Army
STRUCTURE:
General: Preditor
Commander: Rouch122
Officer: <Empty>
Squad Leader: Megascotty77
Trooper: DesertFox, Henrisn!pes, Mr.UnionSniper, lods of emone, 
kix2468, Zeppy, Hillerbear, Viljo, Kylefraser, CrueL

(Role description in spoiler below)

Spoiler :
Helghast Trooper: "The first seen in battle, fierce and plentiful, these soldiers operate as one under the squad leader."
Helghast Squad Leader: "Commands a band of Troopers, loyal and heroic, the Squad Leader strikes fear into the Troopers, making sure they do not cower or hide in combat."
Helghast Officer: "Rarely seen in combat, the Officers are generally behind commanding from an FOB (forward operating base)."
Helghast Commander: "One of the most loyal among the command structure, the Commander listens to the General alone."
Helghast General: "It is better for a wolf to lead a pack of deer, than a deer to lead a pack of wolves. The General answers to the Emperor himself, cruel and determined, he will carry out the Helghast vision at any means necessary."

HELGHAST DEVELOPMENT:
Helghan is always looking for those willing to help, not only by firepower, but also research and economics.
DEVELOPMENT ROLES:
Scientist: <Empty>
Engineer: <Empty>
Financial Expert (Merchant): BasicallyMental

HOW TO JOIN:
You are able to apply, but if you do, the Helghast expect dedication and devotion. (DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES APPLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE INACTIVE. It is possible to get kicked from the clan, if you join and refuse to listen to superiors than you will most likely be kicked.)
APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Spoiler :
IC:
Name:
Date of Birth:
What use are you for Helghan?:

OOC
Steam name:
Hours:
Why do you wish to join?:
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?:
(If chosen development) What role?:

(NOTICE)

This clan does appear aggressive, but it's not entirely about shooting. If you wish to join this clan you will expect a lot of drilling and lonely days at base, but it will be fun (as long as i'm around, which will be a lot.) The clan is based off of the Killzone series. If you join, please be mature and appropriate otherwise you will be removed from the clan. If you are banned from the server/blacklisted, penalties may apply to the clan depending on the severity of the situation. The notice isn't to discourage you from applying, but more of a "I told you so" type thing. Have fun!) (ALSO, I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT OF DEDICATION YOU WILL PROVIDE BY THE AMOUNT OF EFFORT YOU PUT INTO YOUR APPLICATION.)
The following 11 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Rouch122, Benporium, Mustang, CommanderEcho, Enzyme, Karakuts, mgdwszx, Nexus, Roachy, Altoria, BasicallyMental
IC:
Name: Jason 'Pagan' Roberts
Date of Birth: June 6th, 1989
What use are you for Helghan?: I know how to handle guns and know how to follow orders properly. I like drillings so that will absolutely not be a problem. I will make sure I will put all my effort into making the Helghan Third Army a successful clan, I will defend my fellow warriors with my life and pride, and above all.. I will fight with valor, and crush our enemies.

OOC
Steam name: Desert Fox
Hours: 41 (Active every day for at least 5 hours)
Bans/Blacklist: None
Why do you wish to join?: I have always loved the Killzone series and admired the Helghan Army. I love the idea of an actual storyline, just like this clan has. I like drillings, they look fancy and I like order.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third Army
Looks good, Pred. Best of lucks guys!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
IC:

Name: Jennifer Tate
Date of Birth: September 1st 1989
What use are you for Helghan?: I am capable of following orders and using weaponry with no questions asked. I will follow my commands and execute my missions as instructed. I will participate in and appreciate the drills that take place. I will put my life on the line for the sake of my mission, and my colleagues. I will take pleasure in crushing those that oppose us and controlling those that don't. I will ensure on my life that victory will be in the name of the Helghast.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] Megascotty77
Hours: 1399
Bans/Blacklist: 5 bans, 1 blacklist
Why do you wish to join?: It's the first major clan I will have been in for a while and I've been holding back a lot. But I love the idea behind this and I love the idea of the RP that will be taking place when the clan gets into full swing. I am truly excited for the future for this as it look's absolutely fantastic.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!

Thank you for the applications, I will review them with the Commander and will make a decision soon.
IC:

Name: Thomas Valdez
Date of Birth: 9th November 1988
What use are you for Helghan?: I am quite capable of using firearms, explosives, or any other deadly devices. I can follow orders without hesitation, no matter the case. I am also very capable of extracting Information from unwilling Subjects. But above all, I have unending Loyalty to the Emperor.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] Tomsnipes
Hours: 667
Bans/Blacklist: 1 Ban, many years ago. No blacklists.
Why do you wish to join?:  I wish to join because I've always been a fan of clans like The Helghen Army, because they can create a brutal, harsh environment to RP in, which adds alot of realism for me. Plus, the clan is looking amazing so far, and I would like to take part in it and help it expand.
Looks decent, good luck.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Glad to see another KZ fan Cheese

Looks neat, wish you good luck. Helghast-based clan has a lot of potential.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Preditor
IC:
Name: Otto Heindrick Fritzgerald
Date of Birth: July 4th, 1991
What use are you for Helghan?: Through my many years working for military organizations I have learned the necessary skills to work effienctly and effectively with the army. The experience with weaponry and the chain of command makes me an exceptional canidate for a position within the army.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper
Hours: 525
Bans/Blacklist: 2 and 2, all under 300 hours
Why do you wish to join?: I look for clans that show potential and rp dedication, I see Helgahn as fitting both of those. A major problem I have seen with clans is that the leaders can become power hungry, however, I believe that those running this clan will truly stay away from that. Lastly, I love to see clans like this grow, how it turns out will be an adventure for everyone one involved, which is why I would like to join.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

So you finally did it, nice work friend.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Preditor