[Unofficial] The Helghan Third Army

Attention fellow Helghasts, a promotion has taken place. Megascotty77 has now become a Squad Leader. Remember to always obey your superiors! Praise Helghan!
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Rouch122
I enjoyed being shot by you the other day!

OT: Has potential, good luck Preditor & co.
The following 4 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Preditor, Megsy, Roachy, Rouch122
IC:
Name: Kevin Zeppelin
Date of Birth: 4th of June, 1993.
What use are you for Helghan?: I'm a great constructor, I do good buildings/bases.
If needed, I'm a good shot, I think that I'm a bit innovative too.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP]Zeppy
Hours: 750 Hours.
Bans/Blacklist: 4 Bans, 2 Blacklists. (The bans are really old, back to when I had 300 hours. The first blacklist I got at 100 hours, the last one I got at an event for leaving caps on in ooc :/)
Why do you wish to join?: I'd like to join The Helghan Third Army because it's really interesting and on my side of roleplaying. I also want to help the "clan / group" out by building and helping with constructions.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Development.
(If chosen development) What role?: Engineer.

Kind regards, Zeppy.
Idiotic Swedish person over here.
I do signatures for free, Pm me.
IC:
Name: Josh Walters
Date of Birth: 23rd September 1996
What use are you for Helghan?: I also want to be able to protect and serve Helghast with my utmost respect, passion and integrity.

OOC
Steam name: kix2468
Hours: 154
Bans/Blacklist: 2 Past Blacklists, 0 Current
Why do you wish to join?: I can bring my teamwork skills, my abilities to follow orders, my marksmanship skills too.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third Army
(07-22-2015, 05:26 PM)[FL:RP] Zeppy Wrote: IC:
Name: Kevin Zeppelin
Date of Birth: 4th of June, 1993.
What use are you for Helghan?: I'm a great constructor, I do good buildings/bases.
If needed, I'm a good shot, I think that I'm a bit innovative too.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP]Zeppy
Hours: 750 Hours.
Bans/Blacklist: 4 Bans, 2 Blacklists. (The bans are really old, back to when I had 300 hours. The first blacklist I got at 100 hours, the last one I got at an event for leaving caps on in ooc :/)
Why do you wish to join?: I'd like to join The Helghan Third Army because it's really interesting and on my side of roleplaying. I also want to help the "clan / group" out by building and helping with constructions.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Development.
(If chosen development) What role?: Engineer.

Kind regards, Zeppy.

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

"We look forward to working with you, your skills and techniques as an engineer will aid the Helghast cause. I personally wish you the best of luck, but as you are a helghast now, you do not need it!" - The General
The following 2 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Rouch122, [FL:RP] Zeppy
(07-22-2015, 05:37 PM)kix2468 Wrote: IC:
Name: Josh Walters
Date of Birth: 23rd September 1996
What use are you for Helghan?: I also want to be able to protect and serve Helghast with my utmost respect, passion and integrity.

OOC
Steam name: kix2468
Hours: 154
Bans/Blacklist: 2 Past Blacklists, 0 Current
Why do you wish to join?: I can bring my teamwork skills, my abilities to follow orders, my marksmanship skills too.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Third Army

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

"Helghan has accepted your applications, you shall go through the academy, from there you will become apart of one of the most feared and brutal military orders ever known, the Third Army welcomes you." - The General

(Add me on steam if you haven't yet, I'd like to get this show on the road as soon as possible, my current steam name is [FL] DORITO EMPEROR)

The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Rouch122
IC
Name: Harry Walshie
Date of Birth: 28 years old (29/03/1987 | Current year: 2015 (I even did the math))
What use are you for Helghan?:
I am a good person. I follow rules. Not only this but I also have years of experience in the S.W.A.T Crisis Negotiation Force. Along side this I was part of the Military Police. However, I did not enjoy these jobs too much.
Moving onto my job I am applying for; I am have a grade A* in my maths exam, I also went to college to study A level maths of which I succeeded in. Not only does this play an important part in the sector I am apply for, but also I have a good way of communicating with the public, haggling until they pay the price of the item being sold. If you are wondering about communicating with the public part, I have said so as Financial Expert is not only about managing the finance of the company but also talking with the public about ways they think I could improve the finance of the company, also for when I am selling things.

I have more to say but I would go on forever. If you wish to know more, I will add it to this by the generals request.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Hours: 587 (At time of application)
Bans/Blacklist: Bans: 3 | Blacklists: 8
Why do you wish to join?: I feel that I can bring a new type of Finance to the clan. Not only this but I can also give the correct information and give the correct training to any new members that plan on joining the sector I am currently applying.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Development
(If chosen development) What role?: Financial Expert
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(07-22-2015, 06:08 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: IC
Name: Harry Walshie
Date of Birth: 28 years old (29/03/1987 | Current year: 2015 (I even did the math))
What use are you for Helghan?:
I am a good person. I follow rules. Not only this but I also have years of experience in the S.W.A.T Crisis Negotiation Force. Along side this I was part of the Military Police. However, I did not enjoy these jobs too much.
Moving onto my job I am applying for; I am have a grade A* in my maths exam, I also went to college to study A level maths of which I succeeded in. Not only does this play an important part in the sector I am apply for, but also I have a good way of communicating with the public, haggling until they pay the price of the item being sold. If you are wondering about communicating with the public part, I have said so as Financial Expert is not only about managing the finance of the company but also talking with the public about ways they think I could improve the finance of the company, also for when I am selling things.

I have more to say but I would go on forever. If you wish to know more, I will add it to this by the generals request.

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Hours: 587 (At time of application)
Bans/Blacklist: Bans: 3 | Blacklists: 8
Why do you wish to join?: I feel that I can bring a new type of Finance to the clan. Not only this but I can also give the correct information and give the correct training to any new members that plan on joining the sector I am currently applying.
Do you wish to join Development or Third Army?: Development
(If chosen development) What role?: Financial Expert
[Image: NaEZ285.jpg?1]

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

"As an expert in finance, we wish you the best of luck. Wars and battles are not only fought on the battlefield, but also at home, and in the market. I wish you great fortune as you aid our people in achieving economic dominance!" - The General
The following 3 users Like Preditor's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Rouch122, Megsy

HELGHAN THIRD ARMY - OPERATION CRIMSON ANGEL:
Securing a foot hold in EvoCity.
Helghast forces managed to secure a small compound just outside the city, this shall remain a permanent residence to conduct future operations within the city.

Helghast convoy as it prepares to leave the compound.

Helghast Troopers as they prepare for drilling.

Troopers as they prepare for a firefight.

Enemies of Helghan.

Execution of prisoners and enemies of the Helghast Dream.

"Now that we have our feet in the mud, it's time we get started." - The General
(07-27-2015, 07:05 PM)Preditor Wrote:
HELGHAN THIRD ARMY - OPERATION CRIMSON ANGEL:
Securing a foot hold in EvoCity.
Helghast forces managed to secure a small compound just outside the city, this shall remain a permanent residence to conduct future operations within the city.

Helghast convoy as it prepares to leave the compound.

Helghast Troopers as they prepare for drilling.

Troopers as they prepare for a firefight.

Enemies of Helghan.

Execution of prisoners and enemies of the Helghast Dream.

"Now that we have our feet in the mud, it's time we get started." - The General

Screenshots Look Brilliant Pred! Better than expected xD
The following 2 users Like kix2468's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Rouch122