My Apology.
Greetings, I am Agent also known as Raptor or NightFury or Veyron or MrSnow.. (The List goes on) Anyhow, I have recently posted a resignation thread that had some bad things towards Soulripper. And for that I apologise.

After sometime I realised that I was wrong, and for that I am sorry. I realised that as the owner of a very large community it is not anyway near easy to run something as good as this. When it comes to it, its all about perspective really. I never really claimed to understand Soul's perspective about having a big community to run nor have I ever was an owner of a community to understand how it feels. Maybe I didn't see what you saw or feel what you felt or did what you did. For that I apologise for my actions and I hope you get to understand my perspective as well. 

(07-15-2015, 05:48 PM)Agent Wrote: Greetings, I am Agent also known as Raptor or NightFury or Veyron or MrSnow.. (The List goes on) Anyhow, I have recently posted a resignation thread that had some bad things towards Soulripper. And for that I apologise.
After sometime I realised that I was wrong, and for that I am sorry. I realised that as the owner of a very large community it is not anyway near easy to run something as good as this. When it comes to it, its all about perspective really. I never really claimed to understand Soul's perspective about having a big community to run nor have I ever was an owner of a community to understand how it feels. Maybe I didn't see what you saw or feel what you felt or did what you did. For that I apologise for my actions and I hope you get to understand my perspective as well. 
(COMMENT EDITED) I'm sure Soul will forgive you, you're a great player, keep up the good work.
You had a good overview of things... I guess it could have been dealt with better. However the community supports both you and Soul as you are both good people that want the best for the community *Thumbs up*
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 3 users Like Obay's post:
  • Michael, Nyander, Benporium
You were a good admin, and in my opinion, you did nothing wrong. I'm pretty sure soul will forgive you.
Thanks, I appreciate it and let's move on nicely.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 9 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Nyander, Nacreas, Voluptious, Nexus, Benporium, Burnett, BasicallyMental, Tawee, Kippsee
[Image: anigif_original-29863-1424727650-44.gif]
The following 7 users Like BlackOut's post:
  • Adamantite, Ducky_, Voluptious, Chumps, Benporium, Safira, Kippsee
(07-15-2015, 07:05 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate it and let's move on nicely.

[Image: tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png]
Take alot of guts to public aplogise. I salute you my man.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Chumps
Pussy.
(07-15-2015, 11:59 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Pussy.

takes one to know one
The following 2 users Like Ducky_'s post:
  • mgdwszx, Nyander