All admins are abusive!!! Unfairness!!!
I knew he was admin when we got up.
Well if it was me tryin to talk to ya and you tazed me and you knew i was a staff i wouldnt be bothered to hear your explination.
Id straight up punish you for tazing me in an OOC sit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
well i go in rules, it said its updating , how an i supposed to know what to do????????
well i thought he was talking to someone else!!!!!
Well im gonna pass this to the SA's
This isnt abuse.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
okay, i was patrolling, brynn came up and i thought he was talking to another guy, he lift me up then i taze him!
i dont know what to do, im a new member and it said the rules are updating.
I took you to the roof, so that a massive crowd wouldn't gather. So I took you out the way, then when we got to the roof, I believe at this point you told me to "f*ck off" ;

Spoiler :
Quote:v33x [13:28:36] [FL:RP] AfroGuy (STEAM_0:1:96065233) said: .// just fuck off!

Then you changed jobs to avoid me ;

Spoiler :
Quote:v33x [13:30:45] [FL:RP] AfroGuy (STEAM_0:1:96065233) has spawned as Citizen

Then you called me a "jackass" ;

Spoiler :
Quote:v33x [13:31:48] [FL:RP] AfroGuy (STEAM_0:1:96065233) said: .// cause you are so annoying, I try to play you be jack ass!

what sa, and i know brynn is here now, so you can join and stop hiding! you were the guy who banned me!
What did i do to the server. I repeat this final time, i haven't read the rules cause its like updating. if the rules r avaliable, i would read em