mARVIIN's Unblacklist Request
Your name: mARVIIN

Your blacklist ID: 58295

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19793875

Reason: I got shot at Pool Street as a Paramedic and my vehicle was left there because I had to respawn. I respawned a Nexus and Brynn was sitting in his vehicle so I ask him could he give me a lift to my ambulance. He asks if I just died. I said yes but the vehicle is not close to where I died. He then says no because that'll be breaking the NLR so I just agree. I make my way on foot to Pool street which isn't a small walk with the fact you loose stamina as soon as you get to EvoCity Tunnel. I eventually get to my vehicle and drive to to Connectivity Road which is where Brynn approaches me and lifts my vehicle and me in the air. I ask him what is the problem? and he tells me I have broke the NLR I tell him I thought it was 5 minutes you have to wait until you can go back to where you previously died and he says it's 10 minutes so fair enough I broke the rule and I tell him that. I say to him just ban me and he says 'Well I was going to blacklist you but fair enough' I tell him oh then blacklist me (not knowing what it'll be) so he says he'll blacklist me to wait 10 minutes everytime I respawn (I wasn't thinking anything of it) so he does it. so he kills me so I have to wait 10 minutes and thats when I realise WHAT THE F*CK - it takes for ever to respawn there is no point me even playing. if you actually take in mind the amount of times people get CDM'd and RDM'd especially when there is no admins or moderators online and you expect me to wait 10 minutes everytime ? I don't think so. I would like an admin to blacklist themselves with the same blacklist like me and see how they feel about it. it's just absolutely ridiculous. surely there is another way I could be punished because there is just no point playing at the moment.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Brynn

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Taking into consideration all the CDM's and RDM's I think it's absolutely ridiculous that I or anyone for that matter would have to wait this long just to respawn.
I don't see any issue here...

When I was sat in my ambulance, I did warn you, that's why you was punished.
(07-14-2015, 04:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I don't see any issue here...

Why don't you give yourself a blacklist that you have to wait 10 minutes to respawn for 6 hours. Then you'll see an issue. Ridiculous that staff protect staff no matter what.
(07-14-2015, 05:04 PM)invalid Wrote:

Why don't you give yourself a blacklist that you have to wait 10 minutes to respawn for 6 hours. Then you'll see an issue. Ridiculous that staff protect staff no matter what.

No, you broke the rules, I blacklist you, end off, I don't see why it should be reduced or removed.

It's your own fault, I did warn you when I was sat in my ambulance.
(07-14-2015, 05:06 PM)Brynn Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 05:04 PM)invalid Wrote:

No, you broke the rules, I blacklist you, end off, I don't see why it should be reduced or removed.

It's your own fault, I did warn you when I was sat in my ambulance.

Ofcourse you don't see why it should be reduced or removed because you don't have it and you're a moderator who won't get it. that's why I'm saying give it to yourself then you'll see what I mean.

You expect me to wait 10 minutes every time I die baring in mind you get idiots all over the server who RDM, CDM etc.. I'm pretty sure you get the point. Why should I have to wait 10 minutes because of people like that. Last night I was on no admins were on I was dieing all the time from people who were CDMing and shit like that.
You broke the rules regarding NLR, So im going to deny this, seen as you did in fact, break the rules regarding NLR.

Denied.
Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]