Unban Request
Your name: Wells
Your ban ID: 63338
Banned by: [FL] Safira
Reason: BRA (62435) - Rule 1.3 (D/C To avoid arrest)
Involved: -I don't know all the names
Why we should unban you: Okay, so what happened was I threw the molotov and ran downstairs in an attempt to escape. Now, there is a bug that where my game lags out (I assume it does happen to other people) and puts my camera in a view under the map, usually in the middle of the map where rebel spawn is, and I can't do anything. I don't know if anything happens to my playermodel in terms of disappearing, dying, etc. but I couldn't do anything so I decided to disconnect and get off. It had happened to me two other times the same day and my only luck at those times were to reconnect. Hopefully the ban can at least get shortened due to what happened.
UNDER REVIEW

I'd like these questions to be answered before proceeding to make a final judgement:

[*]Why did you not state in OOC that something happened?
[*]Can you provide any further evidence, either from another player, or a 'Help' thread showing this type of issue?

I couldn't type anything and I had to get off anyways. The bug has happened to my friend a few times and I'm sure it has happened to others as well.
(07-14-2015, 02:44 PM)Safira Wrote: [*]Can you provide any further evidence, either from another player, or a 'Help' thread showing this type of issue?

Here is a thread with what I think is the same bug, although no camera was involved. I did go third person while running so that may have caused it, and the gigantic and laggy Nexus dupe that was placed probably didn't help.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45396
Upon further checks it's found to be an issue which happens occasionally with other players, too. 
With this in mind I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and your UBR has been approved so long as the following criteria are met:

• If this happens again, take a screenshot. This will be sufficient evidence to prove your innocence in further cases.
  • When you rejoin, state in OOC that you bugged out. Your statement loses credibility if we have to ask rather than you stating it as soon as you could.
If you fail to do either of these, any report made against you similar to this will be approved.

[FL] Safira