Resignation/Departure
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dammit, Cya Nev.
Thanks for the good times that did happen!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Right in the feels.

Your ingenious suggestions always amused me. Farewell and goodluck.
Well fuck
Another one bites the dust :/

Cya man
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • mgdwszx
I generally avoid posting in these threads, as I always try and speak to the admin in question personally and wish them farewell. That said, while I've spoken to Nevy on steam already, this is more for the community.

We've seen a lot of admins resign recently, and it's always a shame to see them go. Each admin that has resigned recently brought something new and unique to the FL staff team with them, and that little something leaves with them. But at the end of the day, FL is simply a gaming server; it's one with a fantastic community in which you can make many friends, learn things - some even useful for part-time or full-time careers (lua/networking security, for me) - and have a great time; but, it's still a gaming server, and careers and life absolutely should take priority, which is why I'm not sad to see these people leave. They may stick around; they may not. All I know is that they're going to move on with the aim of improving their lives, and that's admirable.

Of course, some people manage to strike a balance. I used to be unable to put work/education before FL, and hence I resigned some time ago. After I got things under control, I came back, and so far I've been able to maintain a balance just by working harder on both IRL work/social/fitness and FL.

If these ex-admins feel like they have time to return and can hold a proper balance, I'd be more than happy to see them return to the staff team. There'll always be a place for you in this community.
The following 5 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Nyander, mgdwszx, BlackDog, Nacreas, Safira
My Cali bro, really sucks that you're leaving. I wish you the best of luck in your personal matters. Talk to you on Steam sometime eh?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Can I have your monies?

Quote:[Image: j9c2jLF.png]

[Image: IbgRBZW.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_npnh8aFQIG1ru23tb_540.jpg]
Goodbye Nev, sucks that you have to leave, but nevertheless, good luck wherever you go!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Fantastic staff member. Eventually, the time will come to move on with life and this is what seems to be your time. Good luck in the future and don't miss me too much!
Ex-Server Teacher

Sad day.

Farewell Nevy; Best wishes to you Cool