Unban Request: Rambi
Your name: Rambi #Fallout4

Your ban ID: 62548

Banned by: [FL:M] Brynn

Reason: FailRP - Not returning a hostage after payment was made in a hostage situation

Involved: "PvtMcNuggets" "Tony Montana" "ICEKILLER_99"

Why we should unban you: Okay, So here is what happend.

We hostaged the Police Sergeant at corleone, Police came and they payed.
After that we put the hostage in a car one guy was driving one guy was infront the car and i was behind the car.
We wanted to drop the hostage off at the tunnel near corleone (Atleast i tought we were going there) and give the Hostage to the police so we had a secure way out. Then wen the car drove out the gate of corleone estate he  drove to the gas station (We do not know why he did this because the plan was Drive slowly and don't drive off). they other guy ran after the car and then everyone started shooting. The guy in the car with the hostage drove off i dont know where to. I got arrested an logged off because i had to go.

I wanted to give the Hostage to the police and i wasn't the guy who drove off with the Hostage so i dont know how this could be my fault.

Kind Regards,

Rambi
Hello Rambi, from what I saw was :
The money being handed over from the police, to you, and the police not receiving the hostage, that's why you received the ban.
From what you've said, what i'd like to know is, what was the players name who drove the hostage away? So I can sort who is to blaim for this situation.
I think "Tony Montana" was the driver.
Thank you for takeing the time to read my unban request.
Hello,

In the hostage rules,
Quote:"8.4 Once the hostage has submitted to and given you your demands, you must release him/her."
, it states, when you have a hostage you must take care of him/her, and when your demands have been met, in this case the $2000, in this case, the hostage wasn't handed back over.
Hi,
I Coulnt do anything about him driving off, It was completely out off my control.
Ok, Ive spoken to all parties involved.

It did add up.

Approved
Approved.

Suspension revoked

Kind Regards:

[FL] Barkles

Server Administrative Team
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]