Constantly Crashing
Hi,

So this issue seems to only occur on CityRP servers. My game constantly crashes - sometimes within the space of 10 minutes being on the server, sometimes within 40 minutes. It's most likely to crash when I press F1 to open up the menu, but not exclusively.

Also, a few of the cars have messed up textures, they aren't "errors", but they just look like a splat of colour with bits flying off when they move.

Thanks!
I don't know how to fix the crashing problem but as for the cars, make sure your model detail is set to high.
Hmm, wont that make it a bit laggy?
(07-12-2015, 06:36 PM)Merek Wrote: Hmm, wont that make it a bit laggy?

Surprisingly not for majority of people, but unless you want to see the vehicles properly instead of them being big graphical errors this setting needs to be at 'High'.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Hitman
Turns out turning the graphics settings up to high has stopped me crashing as well as fixing the textures, aha. At least it hasn't crashed for a solid two hours!
The following 1 user Likes Merek's post:
  • MacTavish
Actually I think I had the same problem once before when I messed with my settings. As I was lowering them one of the settings crashed my game. I will try to find out which setting it was.