Report: WillyVodka
Name of player: WillyVodka (I THINK, need to have logs checked to make 100% sure)

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:5901149

Time in GMT: ~11:00 PM GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: The beginning of the video starts right after I had my ambulance stolen as I was reporting to a call on Main St. The player who stole it drives back for his friend, CDMs me, picks his friend up, and proceeds to roll over me again. I did not get the player's name but I feel it was the same one seen in the second part of the video. I later find the ambulance abandoned in the city and see OOC talking about a grey Mustang hitting people. I start recording again as a player hops into the car and drives away. I stand in the road to see whose car it was as they decide to hit me again (WillyVodka's car). At the time I did not notice that the vehicle was reported stolen but Willy's civ model was exactly the same as the one driving both my ambulance and the Mustang.

I tried not to heavily rely on logs but I was unable to get any player names besides Willy's due to the nature of the events.

Evidence:

https://vid.me/4SKX
Hello.

I did not steal that ambulance.

As you may see on your video, my car is reported stolen. I have no idea who were using my car, I was just as the policeman named Aa*****-something, looking for my car for hours, I found my car between the trees "behind" the lake (like the corner, to the right of houses there) after hours of searching.
(07-12-2015, 01:30 AM)WillyVodka Wrote: Hello.

I did not steal that ambulance.

As you may see on your video, my car is reported stolen. I have no idea who were using my car, I was just as the policeman named Aa*****-something, looking for my car for hours, I found my car between the trees "behind" the lake (like the corner, to the right of houses there) after hours of searching.

My apologies then, the admins will be able to check logs and sort out who was driving the vehicles. I didn't even realize your car was reported stolen until after going over the footage.
Don't worry, I understand your BR, it's been alot of CDMing and RDAs now-adays. Smile
Was not WillyVodka
Denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]