UBR
Your name: Chemical
Your ban ID: 57353
Banned by: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: Double-accounting
Involved: Binkadin
Why we should unban you: To start off with I would like to talk about Tyler unban request, so he got banned recently for double - accounting the same reason as me.   I didn't double account enzyme sent my 'IP' through a pm and when I looked at my ip it wasn't the same to what he showed me so I really don't know how I got banned and how it linked up to my account. I know that this will get denied but it's worth a try and I don't know any other way to show you my Ip.

If I don't know how it's linked how am I mean't to show you evidence I don't have a clue how it is linked I just want one last chance because it's bullshit how Tyler got one.
I never knew I would actually try to come back to fearless but the only reason I am trying to get unbanned is because I spend so much time on there and it took so long to get all my item. I'm hoping you will unban me. The only way I can think off to actually show you my ip is just to try and get one of you to come on skype then screen share you can actually see what my Ip is. 
I didn't double account the only account I played on was Chemical I spent so much time on that account all the effort I put into that game, then I get banned for some bullshit reason. Binkadin was the only person who double accounted he wasn't a fresh start so he got banned on his normal account so he could start again. I had so much stuff so why would I double account when I have Chemical to play on. I wouldn't just start again when I have Chemical to go on. I can't figure out any way to show you that i'm innocent but I know that I got banned for no reason.
This is what Binkadin had to say i'm putting it on here because he is forum banned:  I think it's bullcrap how you got banned personally because you didn't even double-account. I don't know why they think it was you when I double accounted.

If I didn't care about fearless anymore I wouldn't of told you guys about that French server that had too your loading screen pictures.
All i'm asking for is one last chance, if Tyler got a second chance I should get one....
I'm somewhat related to this. I'm sorry if i'm wrong. However when i played FL jadan was the first person i met really, without him i would have been perma banned with in a few days. He took me underneath his arm and taught me the basics of the game. Jadans friend bink would play aswell, however we would always be getting into trouble because of him, however at some point bink got banned and it was me and jadan left, i was only a freshman at the game and wasn't fully aware of what i was doing, and i eventually got banned. Jadan was unbanned at the time and out of the open he got perma banned. Me and jadan are great friends and we talk every day and i know for a fact he wouldn't have double accounted.

My ban was a different story to this, however i'm extremely grateful for the second chance i got, however since jadan is the one that taught me basically all the rules and prevented me from getting banned (Most of the time) i really do believe that he should deserve one last chance, the same as i. I know what you're going to think "He's just saying this because it's his friend" But honestly i think it would be so fun to be able to play on a server that we used to play on almost a year ago, and i have to say those we're the best days of my life because it was so fun. I can promise that jadan will obey rules and stick the guidelines, because we can still have fun and RP right ? i think it would be a right laugh to be able to play with him again. Anyway, i'm sorry for getting involved into this but i really hope one of my best friends gets to play with me again
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
Pending investigation.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm afraid that there's too much evidence to prove that you've broken the rules.

As I see it, there's a difference between trying to appeal your ban and you coming forth with the truth and then asking for another chance.
What are you doing here?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-16-2015, 12:30 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm afraid that there's too much evidence to prove that you've broken the rules.

As I see it, there's a difference between trying to appeal your ban and you coming forth with the truth and then asking for another chance.
What are you doing here?

I am here to prove that I didn't double account, I have no way of showing you but I don't see how my Ip matches up with the player [FL:RP] Reptile. It wasn't me who double accounted it was Binkadin and for some reason I get banned. One of my friends recently just got unbanned for the same reason as me so I don't see how I can't get an another chance. I've spent some much time on there some much effort just to get banned for something I didn't do. All I want is a chance to redeem myself and go back to playing on fearless. I got banned for double accounting when I wasn't banned so why would I double account if I was unbanned and has all my stuff it would just be a waste of time. I wouldn't just go on a another account to then get banned. So please just give me a second chance and could you show me this evidence you said you had.
Why would I wait 3 month for my ban to finish, then go on fearless to play and then double account? I wouldn't wait 3 month just to get banned again, I don't see how other people get unbanned for double accounting by making up a bullshit story then you admins just believe it. 
I have no evidence because I didn't double account.
Ok... I know for a fact that jadan does not have a 2nd account so it would be impossible for him to be able to access a new account, so i don't see how [FL:RP] Reptile got involved. I am friends with jadan in real life and after he got banned he just gave up basically, however i decided to make an unban request because he knows "Ryan Roe" aswell. He told me there was no point because i wouldn't be able to get unbanned because they wouldn't belive me, however after seeing me get unbanned he thought that he would have a chance, now the reason why i'm commenting on this is because i'm friends with jadan and play with him almost everyday so it's upsetting playing FL without him. So Enzyme, i know your an awesome guy but you have to see it, jadan deserves a second chance too.
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
(07-16-2015, 08:27 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: Ok... I know for a fact that jadan does not have a 2nd account so it would be impossible for him to be able to access a new account, so i don't see how [FL:RP] Reptile got involved. I am friends with jadan in real life and after he got banned he just gave up basically, however i decided to make an unban request because he knows "Ryan Roe" aswell. He told me there was no point because i wouldn't be able to get unbanned because they wouldn't belive me, however after seeing me get unbanned he thought that he would have a chance, now the reason why i'm commenting on this is because i'm friends with jadan and play with him almost everyday so it's upsetting playing FL without him. So Enzyme, i know your an awesome guy but you have to see it, jadan deserves a second chance too.

Please if you may sent the evidence that you have of me 'double accounting'
-deleting reply as i have nothing to do with this UBR-
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]