Unban.
Your name: Class
Your ban ID: 62730
Banned by: "[FL:M] Brynn" banned me. "[FL] Barkles" extended it.
Reason: FailRP - Roleplaying as a duck. - 8th Ban, Extended - Barkles
Involved: Me, Brynn, Barkles and Nitrogue.
Why we should unban you: I am not requesting an unban as i did very wrong and broke rules. BUT, I am asking to consider if it was a bit harsh to ban me for 20 days. I've alredy waited 1 day of the ban time, so i have been banned for 24 hours now. All i'm asking is for it to be shortened. I only want you to CONSIDER if it may have been harsh to ban me for 20 days.
BIG EDIT TO THIS:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=61719
I am not following format on this post, as i do not think it is needed. That unban request was denied due to me KNOWING that i had broken the rules. I do still know that, but what i am asking is simply to shorten these 4-5 days i have left, or remove them. I was banned for 20 days and have waited of around 16 days now. I do not know if "FailRP" (specifically me roleplay as a duck.) is 20 days serious, or if it was the fact that it was my 8th ban. Please explain specifically why it was extended on my 8th ban. Most people who get those extensions are on their 10th bans.

EDIT: The reason i think you should shorten it is because 20 days extension was pretty rough for what i did. Aswell for it being my 8th ban.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
Denied.

User is in breach of forum rules again, as they knew they broke the rules, someone with your hours and bans should know better. You make it sound like 8 bans isn't a lot, you should frankly change your attitude a little, take this ban as a lesson that you're drawing closer to the end of your stay here soon if you continue on your current path

Regards,

[FL] Barkles & [FL:M] Brynn
Server Administration and Moderation team.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]