Appeal: Under Investigation
Your name: Wrabbie

Your ban ID: 63193

Banned by:
[FL] Obay
[FL] BlackOut
[FL] Rolorox

Reason: Random Raid

Involved: Jericho got banned for same reason & same ban request.

Why we should unban you: The ban was not very valid. Me and Jericho were patrolling then we proceeded through industrial we saw a rebel running through the tunnel and he said to us over microphone that there was corleones at MTL threatening him. So we went there to investigate the situation that the rebel meantioned and as I always go silently when raiding I stood on my police car around the back of MTL peeking inside and I saw one corleone holding a Tommy Gun. (Which I meantioned in the video that the guy had in the BR, that I thought it was a shotgun but it wasnt due to same hold model). Me and Jericho then continues to the main gate as we saw they were armed, we then get a warrant (on the owner of the gate) goes inside with our rifles out, putting them under fearRP, then we continue to handcuff them all trying to get them up against the wall for a search. Meanwhile we are searching them someone stands on a car outside the property shooting Jericho, we go outside to eliminate the perpetrator this was a BMD. And in characther we assumed this was a of their "Gang" which they meantioned they had earlier we arrest the people with guns because this matched the tip we got of a rebel that tipped of us people threatening him with weapons. After arresting them, we see someone opening/closing the door to the offices this man was not handcuffed so we had to go inside and handcuff him for our safety. (We had a warrant on his door ) we then find contraband inside, then we arrest the man that was peeking through the door opening/closing it for owning contraband. We walk outside offices to finish business with these 2 corleones, we then get shot by a corleones member we had to take him down for opening fire on us of course. We then arrests the Don and the other corleones because they said that they own the property which there was contraband inside. We then continues to raid the entire MTL area due to the contraband inside offices, then we find 3 sets of contraband inside the garage part of MTL we destroy it then we leave the area.

In my opinion this was a very valid reason I would not raid this if I knew we had no reason.

We were not 100% sure to arrest the corleones with guns if we did not get shot at by a BMD (Which we did not know was a BMD in characther could have been a mafia member helping them)
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Show me the damage logs of them shooting us and the rebels. If you cant show it how can you come to the verdict that they didnt?
(07-10-2015, 11:34 PM)wrabbie Wrote: Show me the damage logs of them shooting us and the rebels. If you cant show it how can you come to the verdict that they didnt?

This Unban Request is under investigation.
Remember that we are the administrators here and we will handle the matter at how we are needed to.
Do not order us around, as it does not work that way.  Give us some respect.

We are working a quickly as possible to conclude this case as effectively as possible.
[Escalations will lead to the closure of the thread until the matter is dealt with]
Thank you. 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
I am going to quote Jericho here....

- We were patrolling industrials.
- Whilst scouting the area, there appeared to be armed corleones within the MTL region.
- We warrant the MTL to investigate.
- They so happened to have opened the gate before we rammed it.
- We told everybody to get on the ground for our safety.
- We searched the men for the said guns.
- During the search we got shot at.
- We arrest the people with guns.
- We then search the area for anymore possibly armed men.
- We find contraband.
- We arrest the people for affiliation with contraband.
- We find way more contraband in the rest of the rooms and seized it.

*Additional note: These people were consistently breaking character and was moaning far too much for any RP to take place. They were also consistently breaking fearRP running around the area despite being told to face the wall. Throughout this video it is clearly evident that they've done this. They were saying something on the lines "We don't have to listen to you, this is OOC" despite the fact they still must abide IC.

So what this tells me is that you did indeed break the rules. You were "scouting" the area, saw armed Corleone in MTL. Then warranted MTL to investigate. So firstly you just warranted them for having guns in MTL which the player who made the report was right, the perma-laws state you can not openly carry fire arms. Meaning he can have them on his property along with his mates. So you warranted them without a proper reason. Plain and simple. As well Wrabbie you have given a separate reason for inspecting them which makes me wonder if you are lying, Jericho already stated you were just patrolling the area and saw people in MTL. You are saying however that a rebel told you he was threatened and this is why you checked it. Either way you warranted without a sufficient reason.
(07-11-2015, 02:30 PM)Rolorox Wrote: I am going to quote Jericho here....

- Whilst scouting the area, there appeared to be armed corleones within the MTL region.
- We find contraband.

*Additional note: These people were consistently breaking character and was moaning far too much for any RP to take place. They were also consistently breaking fearRP running around the area despite being told to face the wall. Throughout this video it is clearly evident that they've done this. They were saying something on the lines "We don't have to listen to you, this is OOC" despite the fact they still must abide IC.

So what this tells me is that you did indeed break the rules. You were "scouting" the area, saw armed Corleone in MTL. Then warranted MTL to investigate. So firstly you just warranted them for having guns in MTL which the player who made the report was right, the perma-laws state you can not openly carry fire arms. Meaning he can have them on his property along with his mates. So you warranted them without a proper reason. Plain and simple. As well Wrabbie you have given a separate reason for inspecting them which makes me wonder if you are lying, Jericho already stated you were just patrolling the area and saw people in MTL. You are saying however that a rebel told you he was threatened and this is why you checked it. Either way you warranted without a sufficient reason.

I'm not lying you can check the server logs of them shooting rebels, and yes there was no president at that time which means that they may have weapons. We wouldnt go inside if the rebel that ran from there didnt say they were armed. the recording of the ban request started after we were inside and had them all under fearRP so you cant know anything that happened earlier
(07-11-2015, 02:37 PM)wrabbie Wrote:

- We find contraband.

I'm not lying you can check the server logs of them shooting rebels, and yes there was no president at that time which means that they may have weapons. We wouldnt go inside if the rebel that ran from there didnt say they were armed. the recording of the ban request started after we were inside and had them all under fearRP so you cant know anything that happened earlier

That rebel could have just as easily lied mate. It is still not a valid reason to warrant and search them. Why not try to talk to them or anything if this is the case?
(07-11-2015, 04:45 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
- We find contraband.
That rebel could have just as easily lied mate. It is still not a valid reason to warrant and search them. Why not try to talk to them or anything if this is the case?
The rebel could have lied easily but he said they were threatening him and shooting at him, and as a officer you go there to investigate, so we did and found them with the accused weapons, it would be easier for us if the game showed us if the rebel got shot by him bleading or something similar but it didnt so we just went there scouting the area and saw them with the weapons the rebel explained they had so we took his word for it and searched the property.
The permalaw says you can have weapons at a private property but obviously you cant shoot people with it without being arrested/searched
(07-11-2015, 05:09 PM)wrabbie Wrote:
- We find contraband.
The rebel could have lied easily but he said they were threatening him and shooting at him, and as a officer you go there to investigate, so we did and found them with the accused weapons, it would be easier for us if the game showed us if the rebel got shot by him bleading or something similar but it didnt so we just went there scouting the area and saw them with the weapons the rebel explained they had so we took his word for it and searched the property.
The permalaw says you can have weapons at a private property but obviously you cant shoot people with it without being arrested/searched

But thats what I am saying, you just searched them. No questions asked. You could have actually roleplayed it. Knocking on the main gate, asking to talk to someone. Telling them you got reports. Obviously you could have roleplayed it if you didn't have sufficient evidence and you know that
(07-11-2015, 09:19 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 05:09 PM)wrabbie Wrote:
- We find contraband.

But thats what I am saying, you just searched them. No questions asked. You could have actually roleplayed it. Knocking on the main gate, asking to talk to someone. Telling them you got reports. Obviously you could have roleplayed it if you didn't have sufficient evidence and you know that

I could have roleplayed it and ask questions regarding weapons.

But the fact they have shot at rebel/rebels and waving guns infront of us doesnt really seem very friendly so we handcuffed them first just for our safety as you usually do as a officer then me and Jericho tried to roleplay it but they kept breaking characther so we just arrested them as none of them wanted to roleplay nor answer any Ic questions