Unban request
Your name: Haazey | Trading knife

Your ban ID: 56319

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I've been gone for a while, or you could say along time. I've decided to make a unban request because i've gone through a few community's now, gaining many ranks but resigning. And now i'm bored of gmod... But i still remember CityRP, how amazing it was to play on with my friends. I would love a server to be able to play on rather then sitting on cs:go all day, it will give me a team speak to talk on, meet new friends and enjoy it. The thrills and amazing moments you can have on just a server is amazing. Please take this into consideration because i've been banned for over a year... i think. However i feel that i deserve a chance, all i'm asking is for one.

I did make a UBR a long time ago, but of course it didn't get accepted... to be honest i don't blaim you, the amount of kids that do it is unreal. Anyway here is the reason behind it.

Now this is to explain why i double accounted ( "i" didn't actually do it). So my friend Ryan Roe came round for a sleep over one night and whilst i was on my computer he went on my old laptop, Around this time i was paying for my own DarkRP server so we was having some fun on their with a few others friends, We was playing for around 2 hours and then got extremely bored. We joined around 5 different server such as Prophunt/TTT/Jailbreak and so on... I told him to find a new server to play on and i would join him ( He was on my dads account that i used the family sharing on ) So he decided to join CityRP, he was facing completely opposite to me so i couldn't see his screen ( I actually phoned him to tell me what he had done so i can write this) Once he had joined the server he changed his name and job (That's all i was told) Then he got banned. He starts to chuckle and says "wtf look ahaha I got banned straight away, Why !?!?!" I was laughing myself until i saw "banned for double accounting" and my face totally changed, I was so upset because this is my most favourite server and the only server i have donated on actually. This basically ruined all my chances of getting unbanned.
Thank your for patience. Your unban request is being reviewed.
Thank you very much
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
Case reviewed.
We have granted you one last chance to redeem yourself; If any staff members are found using /command punishments for your actions, you will be permanently banned.

Thank you for your appeal. 
[Image: 400_F_24034986_wswV1AI0mt6a3TWCMFqSSP8NOaeEZ7DM.jpg]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]