So i got vac banned :(
(07-08-2015, 09:30 PM)Pinky Wrote: This thread gave me cancer.

rip
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]

Because cancer is a joke......and something to laugh about.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-08-2015, 10:13 PM)Marty Wrote:

Easy on. He's not making cancer a joke nor is he laughing at cancer.
You need to ease down and not take everything as an offensive joke or insult. You're on the internet and I'd assume that you had developed some kind of tolerance towards internet messages. The one Pinky made is not intended to laugh at cancer. 

The last thing we need is another flame-war because of stupid $hit.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Was about to call you names for cheating in cs:go... well you got me dis time.
(07-08-2015, 10:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote:

You need to ease down and not take everything as an offensive joke or insult. You're on the internet and I'd assume that you had developed some kind of tolerance towards internet messages. The one Pinky made is not intended to laugh at cancer. 

Well, Enzyme, I've lost around 50% of my family to cancer, he stated that this thread gave him cancer, this is a joke thread, therefore something to laugh about, henceforth making a joke out of cancer.

I dont find it very funny but rather distasteful from someone who is supposed to be administrating this community. And I have nothing against the guy, more his choice of saying back there.
(07-08-2015, 10:48 PM)Marty Wrote: Well, Enzyme, I've lost around 50% of my family to cancer, he stated that this thread gave him cancer, this is a joke thread, therefore something to laugh about, henceforth making a joke out of cancer.

I dont find it very funny but rather distasteful from someone who is supposed to be administrating this community. And I have nothing against the guy, more his choice of saying back there.

That's tragic and I'm sorry to hear that. You also have every right to find it distasteful and be offended by it. But that doesn't mean someone else can't make a joke. Black humour is a thing for a reason; can we not make jokes about 9/11 or the holocaust because of their atrocity?
Cancer is nothing to joke about, but its the internet after all. Face it, youre going to find a lot of shit you wont like. Flamewars about these topics are all too common unfortunatly, so lets prevent one
Well im sorry it was just banter really. Its the internet. Im out peace
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(07-09-2015, 01:49 PM)Pinky Wrote: Well im sorry it was just banter really. Its the internet. Im out peace

(07-08-2015, 10:48 PM)Marty Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 10:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote:

Well, Enzyme, I've lost around 50% of my family to cancer, he stated that this thread gave him cancer, this is a joke thread, therefore something to laugh about, henceforth making a joke out of cancer.

You're not the only one with a family of cancer. My brother had it, my father had it and eventually Im gonna have it ( I feel it) Ive lost alot of family members becasue of cancer however that dosent mean im gonna go and cry everytime some says " haha cancer " on the internet as its not really to offend people who has/had cancer but its used to describe something thats rather stupid.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]