Poll: You know what to do!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BF3
72.46%
50 72.46%
COD MW3
14.49%
10 14.49%
Nah.. suck games
5.80%
4 5.80%
Another (reaction)
7.25%
5 7.25%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BF3 or COD MW3
Just finished series 5 of HOUSE :O That ending.

Time to get Series 6!
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Sniperwolf
Sad 
BattleField 3 Getting the Beta today! WHOOP! :O
Both
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Skyrim.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Team Fortress 3. :3
"Briggs."
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
I would choose BF3 too

because I like tactical shooter like -> BF-series CSS SWAT-series

so well I would never buy a game like CoD MW3 because its just
run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death
BF3 is like
run, run , run, bla blla bla, shoot , order ,shoot shoot, run, hide, death, run, run , run, bla blla bla, shoot , order ,shoot shoot, run, hide, death, run, run , run, bla blla bla, shoot , order ,shoot shoot, run, hide, death, run, run , run, bla blla bla, shoot , order ,shoot shoot, run, hide, death,
(09-29-2011, 03:45 PM)PacMan Wrote: run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death run run run , shot shoot shoot, hide, shoot , death
Replace the following.

'run' with 'drrr'
'shot'/'shoot' with 'wub'
'hide' with silence
'death' with 'screee'

There. You have just created some dubstep.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Satisfaction
I played some Battlefield 3 beta today..

First of all, Origin is a crap server. Annoying to use, barely has anything and it took 10 tries to get each thing to work. Horrible and overpriced service, it's shit.
When I finally got to the game, what the fuck? A web browser? You want me to install web plugins to chrome? I'm sorry, what? I thought this was a game?

So apparently we have to go through this server list on a web browser now.. What, did it get too difficult to code a menu somewhere? This version is clunky as hell and makes joining a game take the piss. The server browser is just as bad as BC2s was when it started, they learnt nothing.

The gameplay, yeah, it's fun, in a meh sort of way. You can get a good game, but it isn't nearly as fun as Bad Company2, at least from what I've played. The interface is horrible too, it's like they've combined Crysis 2 and NFS Hot Pursuit - Crysis was horrible in practise, and Hot Pursuit was.. Eek, 3 minutes menu surfing, 2 minutes playing! I don't know what EA has against good old game menus like they used to make, but this just takes the piss.

Oh, and it's not quite as good as everyone thought it would be. The destruction isn't revolutionary at all, Crysis had it better. The graphics are quesy and don't at all strain my graphics card - Dead Space 2 looked better, certainly had better lighting.

Overall - Thanks EA, you overweight greedy pig!
(09-29-2011, 06:29 PM)Faustie Wrote: Overall - Thanks EA, you overweight greedy pig!
Only just realised EA sucks balls?
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • equal
Always knew it, it's just they were only a bit chubby before. Now they're fatties.