Lamborghini upgraded
(07-08-2015, 09:48 PM)Marty Wrote: Also, I have to ask....does Fearless have explicit permission from Volkswagen to use the Lamborghini sign, name and design :0 same applies to the Audi, and the Golfs ?

I only ask because I work for VW lol.

You don't need permission really..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-08-2015, 10:22 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 09:48 PM)Marty Wrote: Also, I have to ask....does Fearless have explicit permission from Volkswagen to use the Lamborghini sign, name and design :0 same applies to the Audi, and the Golfs ?

I only ask because I work for VW lol.

You don't need permission really..

Technically most of it is licensed under Microsoft's Game Content Usage Rules  since a majority of the vehicles on the server are ported/ripped from Forza games and Microsoft has every legal right to issue a 'Cease & Desist' from the usage of said content. Anything else is subject to their respected owners.

Spoiler :
  • These Rules apply to all games and Game Content published and owned by Microsoft Studios and for which Microsoft owns the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property. The only exception is Minecraft, which has its own guidelines here. Note that we can't give you permission to use games from other publishers, or Game Content where Microsoft doesn't own the intellectual property. Sorry, but you'll have to contact the other publisher or intellectual property owner for that. This is important to keep in mind for some games (like Forza Motorsport or Xbox Fitness, for example) where use of individual vehicles, tracks, exercise videos, or other brands and logos in these games may require permission from their manufacturer or owner.
  • You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't normally permit in order to create your Items.

Don't see that ever being a problem though since they tend to only use it on those who infringe a lot more on their property and making the content available to much larger audiences.
Yeah TheDanishMaster doesn't make his models, he rips them off Forza and other games. He just makes them work nicely in this game.
You all know I dont actually give a shit right ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like the sounds except for the one when you first start accelerating.

Doesn't sounds like a Lamborghini at all and doesn't really fit in with the other sounds on the car
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Hitman, MacTavish
Good work, Faustie.
(07-08-2015, 08:57 PM)Faustie Wrote: I think we can decrease the rate of fuel consumption for all vehicles, but the faster vehicles should either burn fuel faster or be more expensive to fill up. Think current prices for your average city cars, but 5-10x that for a lamborghini or BMW.

Make the lambo and BMW more expensive to fill, not use fuel quicker
NGL CDM = Cheaky now.

Good update, got to love the speed of a supercar.
Ex-Server Teacher
I have waited for this to happen years now, thanks faustie.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon