Apologizes, Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Alex / 064Breezo / 404 . < ( Me )

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 28773

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Narco

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Huge Propminge , " Not here to RP "

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Not a single Idea, This happend like 2/3 years ago.. I don't even know why, I was young back in the days.. I am willing playing!

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Okay, I am 16 years old.. Three years ago I have been banned for prop minging.. I don't even know why, I don't remember the case!.. I grew up and I am way more mature now.. I am a pProfessional RP-er and I know all of the rules.. I saw videos of FLRP And they were very intresting! I am willing to play again! Please give me a chance I don't even know what I really did on the scene, It was LONG time ago. I will Never prop minge or break any rules. Promised.
I can help the community in many ways, I also owned a server called " ChiraqRP ". But its closed now, Please just please, I have many friends there playing like ' Slim Shady (  Charlie Bronston ) '
Its very fun as far as I saw Smile I wan't a fresh start, Clean one.
Please fix your ban-reason to the official one.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-08-2015, 07:11 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Please fix your ban-reason to the official one.

Look : [Image: fuoJaUo.png]

And edited.
Yes?...
Denied.