Things that piss you off
That moment when you're about to eat something really good but you have a cold and it tastes like shit.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 5 users Like Falcon's post:
  • MysteriaParade, DVN, Adamantite, Benporium, Link
When you've cooked something for ages and think it will be ready and warm and you start to eat and the middle is like ice
(07-22-2015, 12:35 AM)Mustang Wrote: When you've cooked something for ages and think it will be ready and warm and you start to eat and the middle is like ice

then its clearly not cooked right

rip
When I look through the player reports and see people reporting others for using the word 'idiot'.

Idiot is not actually an offensive word (well in the UK anyway).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(07-22-2015, 01:10 AM)RIC0H Wrote: When I look through the player reports and see people reporting others for using the word 'idiot'.
Idiot is not actually an offensive word (well in the UK anyway).
The same for any word really (vagina, twat, dick blah blah)... people just get butthurt over anything Sad
Regards,
aviator
Seeing the same person post a photo on the you thread every 2 pages like it's his instagram account.
The following 9 users Like Smex's post:
  • Nacreas, Dauntless, Decay, GeorgeTheBoy, Jordy, Benporium, James_Gaff, Kippsee, CommanderEcho
(07-21-2015, 11:46 PM)Dauntless Wrote: -snip-

god...damn... o.o
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Dauntless
(07-08-2015, 06:44 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: When people make crap jokes from my username

DUUUDE! That is a basically mental joke to make!
When you place all your contra or equip kevlar and weapons then the server crashes.
The following 1 user Likes lods of emone's post:
  • Adamantite
When I'm near to the bus station and then suddenly the bus leaves... urgh...