What YouTuber(s) do you guys watch?
(07-07-2015, 09:12 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:09 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 06:19 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: someone grab me a sick bag these are awful

Fun fact man, not everyone likes the same thing as you. Learn to not be 13 years old. 

yeh i know not everyone likes the same thing as me. i just like judging people.
Wow man, you are super edgy and cool. I will say it again, learn to not be 13 year old.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Ashens, Mike Jeavons, Barry Lewis.
(07-07-2015, 09:18 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:15 PM)Android Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:13 PM)Android Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:05 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: you're joking right?
Joking? Do I look like I'm joking? I prefer something else, you prefer something else.

i know people like different things but man my friends 8 year old brother likes those channels
I've actually known a lot of people who watch those channels, so it's not only me.

you know a lot of newborn babies

You fucking act like you know every single badass youtube channel. Jeez, calm down.
(07-07-2015, 09:22 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 06:19 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: someone grab me a sick bag these are awful

Fun fact man, not everyone likes the same thing as you. Learn to not be 13 years old. 

Wow man, you are super edgy and cool. I will say it again, learn to not be 13 year old.

i'm against edginess mate. lets try not get this thread closed because man, i'm saltier than the atlantic ocean rn.
Mostly Danish youtubers.

Armin
BrianFromDenmark
ComKean
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
https://www.youtube.com/user/colossaliscrazy
My top five are these (not in any order):
  1. Sargon of Akkad
    He provides news, humor, and talk of the stupid Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) that exist in the world. I am an extreme anti-SJW and I despise everything about them so this guy fits me perfectly.

2.  Sparc Mac/SparcMacLive
    I am including both the main channel and the community channel for this guy for he provides personal videos of him doing interesting activities on Runescape and community videos of people achieving and doing great things on the game. These videos can be funny, exciting, and informative at times.

3.  Thunderf00t
    I watch him for more anti-SJW videos and also his videos about physics and other cool topics revolving around science. If one is not into the whole anti-SJW videos like I am, I would encourage everyone to check out his videos involving science for they're rather interesting.

4.  TVFiltyFrank
    There must be something wrong with me for enjoying his content. I am a sick man, help me.

5.  Diversity Promotions
    I listen to most of the music promoted by this channel and enjoy a good deal of it all. 
BONUS YOUTUBER

Spoiler :
Joe...

The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Reverse Flash
(07-07-2015, 09:28 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:22 PM)ryan! Wrote:

i'm against edginess mate. lets try not get this thread closed because man, i'm saltier than the atlantic ocean rn.

[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Guys just shut up and stop arguing about each others tastes? A YouTube channel isn't aimed at certain people, you watch it because you enjoy their content.

Personally, I actually like Yogscast when they do IRL videos as I just find them lads funny to watch. Also, Nerdcubed, TotalBiscuit, WarOwl, KSI
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Baskingner, Benporium, Suarez
Walrus, under the assumption you are not trolling, which I assume you are
because most people in common society have atleast some good nature to
respect eachothers' tastes in music, movies, TV shows and youtubers, this
really is not the subject you want to argue about on a forum. It's ridiculous
and immature.

Learn to respect one another and end this argument before it begins and
before those partaking in it are warned and this innocent discussion is closed.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator