hl2.exe removed
So, was about to launch Garry's Mod to join v2d. I always click the GameTracker icon on the forums to join. I clicked it. Was taking longer than expected to load.
Then:

[Image: GFlkYGi.jpg]

[Image: QZtQxu6.jpg]

Anyone know what the hell this is about? Will the same thing occur if I reinstall Garry's Mod?
halp >_<
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
After Symantec bought Norton anti-virus from Peter Norton, it's become a piece of shit. Drop that bloat ware like a bad habit and get AVG.

TRUST ME, AVG is your magnum opus. Do not underestimate it. 

Anyway, back to the task at hand. Verify the integrity of the game cache for Gmod (Gmod right click>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of the game cache).
The following 2 users Like SixPackSoCali's post:
  • Benporium, Chumps
(07-07-2015, 07:01 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: After Symantec bought Norton anti-virus from Peter Norton, it's become a piece of shit. Drop that bloat ware like a bad habit and get AVG.

Anyway, back to the task at hand. Verify the integrity of the game cache for Gmod (Gmod right click>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of the game cache).

Thanks Smile
Works fine now
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-07-2015, 07:04 PM)Papu Franku Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 07:01 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: After Symantec bought Norton anti-virus from Peter Norton, it's become a piece of shit. Drop that bloat ware like a bad habit and get AVG.

Thanks Smile
Works fine now

My pleasure!