Deadpool's Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name): Deadpool

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example):63063

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] Nacreas

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Mass CDM

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was being chased by the police in my car and I was driving at high speed through evo city's tunnels,when I saw 3 people on the middle of the road and I hit them. It was not intentional! Moments after that I saw I was banned from the server and I feel really bad for this. I was not able to explain my situation or anything,I just got banned afterwards.I am deeply sorry for this and any other trouble I've caused,while on the server sometimes it also lags when I drive(ping going from 70ms to 110ms and fps dropping). If you could forgive me,I would be grateful.
You're responsible for how you drive on the server. If you're going to drive at ridiculous speeds inside the city, be prepared for the consequences that may follow.

I'm prepared to offer you a six hour vehicle blacklist in place of your suspension. Do you accept these unban terms?
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(07-07-2015, 10:52 AM)Nacreas Wrote: You're responsible for how you drive on the server. If you're going to drive at ridiculous speeds inside the city, be prepared for the consequences that may follow.

I'm prepared to offer you a six hour vehicle blacklist in place of your suspension. Do you accept these unban terms?

Yes,I agree. Thank you very much,Nacreas. I appreciate this.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted due to acceptance of UBR terms.
Please note, a blacklist from vehicles access has been applied for six hours.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]