Report: AlexKuky
Name of player: AlexKuky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69762844

Time in GMT: ~10-20 minutes prior to publishing of report

Server: v2d

Summary: We were corleones going on a protection money run (asking people for protection money, breaking fingers in case of refusal) and were talking to the gun dealer. He had a gun out randomly, but he didn't realize it as he had a graphical glitch preventing him from seeing it (I know the glitch). We were talking, when some cops arresting Marvin for unknown reasons came in. We were talking further and they just opened fire. The other cops were involved and I would appreciate if logs were checked as I was unable to look at their names.

Evidence:

Video
:

Pictures:

From what I can see these cops have been RDMing a lot.

Evidence provided by [FL:RP] Marvin: (Seperate instance)

I was a witness of this and i have seen them attempting to RDM me and other players and also they were randomly tazing people.
RDMing cop strikes again.
Summary: I was asking the two chefs for protection money. They refused, and I heard them wanting to call the cops. I pulled out my bat and they ran to get cops. Whatever. So I play dumb with the cop. And he threatens to kill me if I ever come back. So we put that to the test - I try to knock him out with a bat (no FearRP was broken, he was turned around and I took the bat a good deal before anything was pointed at me). He tazed me and fulfilled his promise of killing me.
https://youtu.be/KsGVFrC3s10

Edit: The chefs just proppushed, did a bunch of stuff. But one of their friends explained things to them and the next time we came (we didn't die, managed to escape) they behaved nicely so chefs aren't problems anymore.
The user in question was found in breach of the rules with strong evidence to support this claim.

Punishment will be issued accordingly in reference to the rule broken.
Thank you for taking the time to write this report and helping us improve our community.

Kind Regards
Fearless Administrator
~Obay, Rolorox and BlackOut
[Image: 400_F_24034986_wswV1AI0mt6a3TWCMFqSSP8NOaeEZ7DM.jpg]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]